Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

Sonic Boom Preview!... Sort Of

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#181 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:05 AM

Hopefully its on On Demand.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#182 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:12 AM

Well, the second pair of episodes have aired and it went as well as I expected.

The episode with the translator robot was good, and it had some genuinely funny moments (mostly due to the robot's translating). The bit with Eggman and the cake especially cracked me up, and I also love the fact that he isn't so subtle when trying to be sneaky; brandishing his empire's logo on the device implanted inside the fake robot which gives him away.

The one with the robot dog wasn't as good, but it was cute nonetheless. I think the problem was there weren't as many jokes as the previous one. That, and the reocurring gag of the dog puking green slime got old rather quickly. But it was nice to have an episode focused on Sticks and her compassionate side, showing attachment towards something most would find rather repulsive. With stuff like that always happening to her, it's no wonder why she's so paranoid.

Also, did anyone notice the mother walrus and her baby that Sonic rescued had purple fur? I couldn't help but wonder if that was a subtle reference.

#183 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,562 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:43 AM

Buster is unfortunately dumb, which is Ironic because it's the episode that makes Sticks more than a one-dimensional running gag.   

I also didn't really like Translate This.  It isn't too bad but I spent the majority of the episode predicting what would happen next and feeling the episode was too short.  

#184 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:11 AM

Translate This was pretty good. Loved the opening gag best.

Buster is the wost so far. Sticks should've gotten a better first episode to herself.
image.jpg

#185 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

Someone link the episodes

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#186 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 411 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

The translator episode was a bit better than the first two, at least up until the end. The fight scene was rather unnecessary and felt cheaply made, criticisms that I suspect will apply to most episodes of the show. Thankfully the jokes were fairly solid overall, though that's not surprising given the episodes the writer has penned for FiM.

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

#187 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:19 AM

From the officall Sonic the Hedgehog page on Facebook, for tomorrow's episode

10347539_10152829199387418_4598581867882

What happens when you mix a wild jungle badger with a fancy party? Find out tomorrow on Sonic Boom.

I gotta admit this one sounds like a good  one

#188 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:39 AM

Oooooooh, this is gonna be a disaster, grab the popcorn tommorow morning.
image.jpg

#189 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:20 AM

Anyone else think a brother/sister relationship will develop between Sonic & Sticks?

#190 stm858

stm858

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:12 AM

I'd really like that if they bother with keeping cannon. I read somewhere that is going to be one of those series where the cannon is reset every episode. Not really sure how I feel about that. Just keep the humour top-notch - that's all I ask.

Plus could they really not bother giving Sonic a different character model without the sports-wrap?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users