Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

Photo

"proof" That Sonamy Is The Real Deal.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Louis the Hedgehog

Louis the Hedgehog

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

First of all, don't go over there and bother these people, you'd only be wasting your time, I just want to point this out.

http://www.deviantar...T-SEE-462371198

Yeah, I also think that there are at least a few bits of conformation bias in there.

But personally, I find this to be downright creepy. Their whole rationale is "Sonic DOES love Amy, he's just fidgety, and can't stay in the same place too long."............................................................... Really? That's how these people believe relationships work?

You know, if you were to be in a shopping mall or grocery store, and were to fondle people at random, they would react the exact same way. And it's not that they're "impatient" or just "fidgety", "OMG GET THIS CREEP OFF ME!"

The scariest part of all is that what if these people in comments section squealing like Justin Beiber fangirls over this "proof" start to pursue  REAL relationships based upon these false preconceptions based upon how they work?

Chris_Chan_Soundboard_by_Sanity_Question

Yeah, someone call security, because I'm officially creeped out.

A petition to keep up to a third of the characters in the sonic comics from being lost forever.

https://www.change.o...-hedgehog-comic

To those who want to give this "new direction" a chance, don't say I didn't warn you.

#2 Speedy_25

Speedy_25

SatAM Vet. (knew the show since it first came out)

• Fellow FUSer
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

Whether they say it's 'proof' or not.....everyone has their own opinions on who Sonic should be with

#3 Louis the Hedgehog

Louis the Hedgehog

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

Whether they say it's 'proof' or not.....everyone has their own opinions on who Sonic should be with

Perhaps, but these people clearly have no idea how relationships work.

A petition to keep up to a third of the characters in the sonic comics from being lost forever.

To those who want to give this "new direction" a chance, don't say I didn't warn you.

#4 Speedy_25

Speedy_25

SatAM Vet. (knew the show since it first came out)

• Fellow FUSer
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

Very true on that

#5 Vampfox

Vampfox

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:19 AM

Sonamy is so canon. Sonic's just too shy to admit it.

sonamy__anti__by_sweetmommy198312-d7n3kz

#6 Louis the Hedgehog

Louis the Hedgehog

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

Sonamy is so canon. Sonic's just too shy to admit it.

sonamy__anti__by_sweetmommy198312-d7n3kz

*lol* I've seen that from a meme elsewhere. It goes like this: Personal Space Invaders. There's a reason why it was never made into a game.

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

Pretty damn sure SEGA would pull the plug before any ground was gained

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#8 Arekkisu

Arekkisu

The Pymann

• Game Staff
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

In Sonic Adventure 2, she tries to blackmail him into marrying her for info about Shadow. At this point we all know she doesn't really give a crap about how Sonic feels.

In Sonic 06 (which storywise does happen despite the glitches and whatever else wrong with it) she says "If I had to choose between the world and Sonic, I would choose Sonic!" and since we all know Sonic would rather die trying to save the world than save only himself, again Amy doesn't give a crap about what Sonic feels.

Only logical thing for Sonic to do? Get away from Amy. Fast.

J6GqqRM.jpg

#9 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

It may in fact be true that Amy was meant as a love interest to Sonic, but the thing a lot of Sonamy supporters seem to be missing is that Sonic's relationships were never handled seriously in the games.  Sure, there could be a relationship there, but Sonic's never going to treat Amy like a typical girlfriend.  Because he's shy?  No, it's simply because it doesn't fit his character.  The whole reason Sonic treats Amy the way he does, at least to me, is because of the direct contrast of their wants and desires.  Sonic values his freedom and the adventure in life, while Amy seems to want a typical relationship.  The two of them met because Sonic was doing what he does best, and Amy merely became infatuated with him.  If this was meant to be a relationship, it was poorly handled, or never truly meant to be reciprocated upon.  Sonic needs someone who understands what he values, who has a spirit as untamed as his own.  I honestly don't think Amy's ever been capable of that.  At the very least she could try to understand him more, rather than attempting to tie him down again and again.  I'm willing to bet if Amy weren't so deadest on a typical boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and were a little more open to Sonic's way of thinking, he could be more receptive.

Sonic and Sally's relationship, by way of contrast, is complimentary.  Sonic in Satam is still free-spirited and unwilling to sit still.  But Sally has the will to keep him focused on the task at hand.  Sonic and Sally's relationship was written that way for a reason, and is thusly more believable.  I'm not saying one or the other is better, but after all this IS a Satam themed site. ;)

I had more to say on Sonally, but I've had a few beers and my short term is a bit fuzzy... 

My X-Box LIVE Gamertag: a b1ue streak

Feel free to add me

3-22-05/8-23-11/2-17-12 Gone but never forgotten (I miss you guys)

#10 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

I had more to say on Sonally, but I've had a few beers and my short term is a bit fuzzy... 

Come on, drunk posts are the best

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#11 MagentaDrake

MagentaDrake

The Twins

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

My head must be broken when it comes to relationships and shipping... I tend to hate 90% of lead females in media... especially media with a male target audience... and very rarely do I get really into a popular paring. 

Of the two I LEAN more Sonamy than Sonsal, but that's like saying I'd rather my upset stomach be diarrhea instead of puking... not to say either girl is puke worthy... it's just I really rather have neither.

I agree that most SonAmy fans have no idea what a relationship should look like... But I do know a friend happily married to her stalker so there's that.  I just think that SonSal is more the jock dating the cheerleader because everyone wants to see it, not because they actually have strong feelings. 

At this point I feel Sonic's character is to "immature" to be in a relationship so I prefer to see him single.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users