Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

Sally Acorn Lover Says Hi To Everyone. :-)

SallyAcornLover

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:35 PM

Hello there everyone. :-)

I am SallyAcornLover, and I am a new member to your FUS community.
Pleased to meet you. ^^

I intended to register myself on your community already a little bit longer, but I did not have the time & opportunity before to register myself calmly, because of all the duties in real life.
Anyway, I am very happy to meet other like-minded persons who share similar interests as I do.
Especially, because I love Sally Acorn and the couple Sonally (Sally together with Sonic).
I must confess that in commonly Sonic-Communities and Sega-Communities I feel like an outsider, when it was one of the most normal things back then in the 90s talking about Sally & the Freedomfighters, Robotnik (not Eggman), ironically.

More about myself:
I live in the country Germany, so English is not my native language.
However, I learned English in school for several years and as well as in between as after school I still trained myself through different kinds of ways in that language to get much more knowledge.
Well, I excuse myself in advance for possibly mistakes I might do.
Please correct me if I make some spelling mistakes.

As a Sallyfan I am happy to get what I can get, even if it is not much, especially if you live in a country where people don’t care much about the real Sonic stuff.
That means that there is no released DVD or VHS cassette in Germany unfortunately, however, I am very happy that I had the chance to buy the Original DVD of the Saturday Morning Sonic Cartoon with the complete seasons in the box set imported from the USA.

I watched the tv-series for the first time in, well, I believe it was around 1993 and 1994, and I became a fan of the tv-show, too.
I already loved Sally, Bunnie, Sonic and all the other Freedom Fighters in the 90s and still do.
The tv-series was radiated occasionally. I guess it was between 1993 and 1996, and then around 1999 a second time.
I am generally a Sonicfan since 1992, when I played Sonic 2 on a Sega Mega Drive with friends.
However, I also grew up with all the great tv-series, some comics, unfortunately not the Archie ones, but the Fleetway Comics, and of course also together with the games.

My hobbies are Sally Acorn and the USA-Sonic, USA related stuff, swimming, bicycling, drawing & painting pictures, DeviantArt, music, theology, reading books & comics, watching series and movies, writing in forums and chat messengers and a few more things.

When it comes to Sonic related things, my favorite series are Sonic Sat.AM, Sonic Underground, Sonic Boom, and I also love the Sonic Archie Comics and the Fleetway Sonic Comics as well.

My favorite characters are Princess Sally Acorn, Perci Bandicoot, Nicolette the Weasel, Nicole the Lynx, Bunnie Rabbot, Lupe the Wolf, Sonic the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna.

You can also find me here:

DeviantArt:
http://sallyacornlov...deviantart.com/

YouTube:
https://www.youtube....SallyAcornLover

My self-made Home Page for Sally Acorn:
http://www.sallyfans.dvd-net.eu/

I have to admit that my home page is not up-to-date right now unfortunatley; anyway, I would love to let you know that it exists.
I just did not have the time to do something new for over a year.

I hope that there is a fan group on DeviantArt for the FUS community, so I could also join. :-)

In addition, I reveal right from start, I am a Christian, yeah, I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.
For me there is only one God.
Many fans of Sally are Christians, too.
I have seen them on DeviantArt.

Well, that's it, so far. ^^

Long live Princess Sally Acorn with Sonic The Hedgehog and the other Freedom Fighters!

Much love and peace to everyone here! :-)

SallyAcornLover

#2 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:46 PM

Welcome fellow newbie. Can't say for sure how much I'll be on here, but it's a pleasure to see I'm not the only person who thinks the newer Sonic material just doesn't match the quality of this show. Thank you for the links!

#3 Frieza2000

Frieza2000

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

Welcome to what's left of dedicated SatAM fandom in the English speaking world! It's not much, but enjoy yourself.

#4 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:01 PM

@Sandata

Welcome fellow newbie. Can't say for sure how much I'll be on here, but it's a pleasure to see I'm not the only person who thinks the newer Sonic material just doesn't match the quality of this show. Thank you for the links!

Hi and thank you very much. :-)
Yes, thanks, the same to you. ^^ I just miss the lovely 90s, when almost everything about Sonic in general have been perfect.
You are very welcome for the links. :-)
So you're a new member as well? ^^

@Frieza2000

Welcome to what's left of dedicated SatAM fandom in the English speaking world! It's not much, but enjoy yourself.

Hi and thank you very much as well. :-)
Well, we could collect a lot of fans of Sonic SatAM from DeviantArt. ;-)
There are a lot.
Would be cool to let the community grow more.

#5 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:28 PM

@Sandata

Hi and thank you very much. :-)
Yes, thanks, the same to you. ^^ I just miss the lovely 90s, when almost everything about Sonic in general have been perfect.
You are very welcome for the links. :-)
So you're a new member as well? ^^

@Frieza2000

Hi and thank you very much as well. :-)
Well, we could collect a lot of fans of Sonic SatAM from DeviantArt. ;-)
There are a lot.
Would be cool to let the community grow more.

I'm sure some of it is the proverbial rose-colored glasses, but something about the old show stuck with me. I think it was my first cancelled show cliff-hanger let down.

Yep also a newbie. I said the part about not being sure how much I'll be on here because it takes me a while to get a taste for a forum. Not sure if I'll fit in yet.

You aren't kidding about the community on DeviantArt. I didn't know there were so many fans.

#6 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:50 PM

I'm sure some of it is the proverbial rose-colored glasses, but something about the old show stuck with me. I think it was my first cancelled show cliff-hanger let down.

Same here, Bro.
Yes, I also get the feeling that it was also the first show with a cliffhanger, which I have watched.

Yep also a newbie. I said the part about not being sure how much I'll be on here because it takes me a while to get a taste for a forum. Not sure if I'll fit in yet.

Cool. Well, we may not know currently, but it is almost always the same situation that you have to try out every new community. :-)
However, I think that we may fit in very well; at least I can speak for myself, because what I'm trying to say is that we all love the same series. :-)

You aren't kidding about the community on DeviantArt. I didn't know there were so many fans.

Yeah, just look around in these groups:

sally-acorn-fans.gif?1
http://sally-acorn-f...deviantart.com/
Sally Acorn Fans

classicsallyacorn.png?6
http://classicsallya...deviantart.com/
Classic Sally Acorn Fans

satamforeverclub.png?2
http://satamforeverc...deviantart.com/
Saturday Morning Sonic Series Fans

americansonic.jpg?10
http://americansonic.deviantart.com/
American Sonic Fans

I can warmly recommend all of them also among some other groups as well.
A lot of very friendly people are there who are also fans of our favorite Sonic series.

#7 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:14 PM

Ah, welcome to the forums and stuff. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

#8 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:26 PM

Hi & Thank you very much, RedAuthar! :-)

That's very kind of you.

#9 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:49 PM

You know, do you think it's possible to get people at DA interested with FUS and maybe helping out with things (like the Sea3on comic)?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#10 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:18 PM

I believe that it is possible, yes. :-)

It just depends on which artist you meet and if the one have much enough free time to do something.

I guess it is nothing new when I tell you that nowadays people are very busy with different stuff, Bro.

Well, I try my best to do something productive in my free time. :-)

I have around six years of experience being around DeviantArt already.

My currently account is my second account, which is newer.

We could search together for people who may be interested for helping out. :-)

I’m just not sure who to ask right now.

#11 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:19 PM

Been delaying all of my weclome responses and all that...

So welcome aboard hope you stay around and spread your wings around here. I also made my own Sonic site too

Also good to have another Christian on the site.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#12 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:15 PM

So welcome aboard hope you stay around and spread your wings around here. I also made my own Sonic site too

Hi Uncle Ben and Thank you very much, too. :-)
Pleased to meet you. ^^
I guess I could spread my wings around here. :-D
Also cool about the site. If I may ask, would you like to show me the address of your site?

Thank you very much, again. :-)
Yes, I think it’s very important to share our thoughts and worldviews.
I believe that we can talk peacefully about God here in this place.

By the way:
I read in your profile that you play Hockey in your free time?
That’s really cool. :-)
I also wanted to play in a Hockey Team since I was a little kid, but never had the chance, because there was no club where I could go and nowadays I became too old for a club where I could begin.
Anyways. Not a big problem. I have also other hobbies and interests as well. ^^

#13 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:00 PM

Been delaying all of my weclome responses and all that...

You know I use to blame Bakuda on the religious people joining FUS. I'll have to start blaming you now. I'll wake up one day with a cross stabbed through me or something. Haha.

Anyways,

Yeah sorry for the late welcome. I don't normally check out the hello goodbye threads. Though I guess I should start doing so. Looks like you have already started making friends around the place so that's awesome!

#14 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:05 PM

It’s alright because of your late respond Chief, I’m also responding a little bit late. ^^

Sorry, work and other duties kept me very busy most of the time.

Thanks for welcoming me. :-)

Well, I think that we can become friends, no matter that we have different beliefs.

Actually, I have a few friends in real life who are also atheists.

Don’t worry, because nobody has invited me here.

I found that Home Page of FUS by myself a few years ago, but I was too busy with other things in real life to join.

Back at that time the community had a much darker design.

Yeah, I believe that it may be much easier for me to get friends around here than in other generically so called neutral Sonic Forums surrounded by Sonamy-Fans. ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users