Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (21 July 2019 - 10:06 PM)

"Do or Do Not... There is no try."

@  Wulfsbane : (21 July 2019 - 10:06 PM)

Oh no, I totally agree that trying to do something may help a bit. It would show that interest is still there after all these years. Hell, Mighty and Ray made a return.

@  Shadow : (21 July 2019 - 06:33 PM)

Better to try than do nothing.

@  Shadow : (21 July 2019 - 06:33 PM)

He personally may not like them, but if their were some form of collab effort to gather hand written letters, artwork, and products from all over as a yearly effort to get his attention things might move.

@  Wulfsbane : (21 July 2019 - 03:24 PM)

I would imagine the best way would be to go through Aaron, who is a SatAM fan, but there might not be much he can do

@  Wulfsbane : (21 July 2019 - 03:23 PM)

And I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the FF

@  Wulfsbane : (21 July 2019 - 03:23 PM)

The only one that seems friendly to the US fans is Iizuka-san

@  Shadow : (20 July 2019 - 02:32 AM)

It would also mean a great investment to capitalize on a untapped western market of american characters for american fans...that is, if SoJ would ever allow it.

@  Shadow : (20 July 2019 - 01:00 AM)

Because the Archie comics kept the SatAM cast current for so many years their are many fans that would be more than willing to pay good money for seeing them in some official capacity. If only their were a way to find out who to talk to and how to reach them.

@  Shadow : (20 July 2019 - 12:59 AM)

I been thinking. Who is the most key essential person in Sonic Team who is friendly to US fans? Whoever he is would be the key essential person to find and target to bring attention to our fanbase and that their is a market for it.

@  Wulfsbane : (19 July 2019 - 10:52 PM)

Pat does theater work in LA from time to time. She's mostly retired.

@  Shadow : (19 July 2019 - 12:02 PM)

Would a 4K transfer blu ray be possible to produce?

@  Quickster : (19 July 2019 - 12:20 AM)

Unless we were able to somehow contact Pat Allee.

@  furrykef : (18 July 2019 - 09:23 AM)

Possible it was mostly Pat Allee's script. Unfortunately there's no way to know who did what on each script.

@  Shadow : (16 July 2019 - 12:00 PM)

I remember when Ben Hurst came onto this site and we got to send him notes. My favorite episode was Sonic and Sally, since it was my first episode I ever saw. Unfortunately he did not remember working on that one, despite it being his script.

@  chief : (14 July 2019 - 07:41 PM)

Yeah I did get it. Came out nice. Kinda a neat read.

I do want to scan it but...I dont want to fold the paper. I might try just taking some high def pictures.

@  David The Lu... : (12 July 2019 - 08:50 PM)

Heck did you get it in the mail. More importantly, have you scanned it yet because things like that need to be scanned and preserved.

@  chief : (29 June 2019 - 12:03 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  chief : (29 June 2019 - 11:06 AM)

Also just tossing this out there again...Sea3on has a Discord Chanel that I'm going to be adding some FUS rooms too. So come on and feel free to join up https://discord.gg/qQrqAvG

@  chief : (27 June 2019 - 07:29 PM)

Havent gotten it yet but....Still excited.

Photo
- - - - -

Can Rps Have Additional Rules In Their Topics?