Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

Sontai: Yay Or Nay?

Sonic Tails Sonic X Tails

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

I heard of the possible creation if this thread, however, no one bothered to make the thread. So, I'all make the topic.

There are some who believe that Sonic shouldn't be with anyone, and there are some who believe that Sonic should be with Amy or Sally or Blaze. Yet, for some reason, some think it okay for Sonic and Tails to be in a love relationship.

So, my question:

Do you support SonTai?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

Posted Image

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

I read "Sontai" as a portmanteau of "Sonic" and "hentai"...

#4 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Attached File  image.jpg   88.44KB   0 downloads
image.jpg

#5 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

I'm not against Sonic X Tails....I just haven't seen it done really well but at the same time I'm not looking for it.

I don't like Sonic X Tails turned into a girl. Personally I don't view Sonic and Tail's relationship as anything more then "like brothers" so magically making Tails a girl would make them "Like brother and sister".

I have seen and liked Sonic X Female Tails from the start. This is because they made Sonic and Fem Tails's relationship build from the start into something more then "like siblings".

And Yes. Sontai sounds more like "Sonic Hentai" then Sonic X Tails.

#6 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

I have seen and liked Sonic X Female Tails from the start. This is because they made Sonic and Fem Tails's relationship build from the start into something more then "like siblings".

You will live another day, Red.
image.jpg

#7 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

Well, auto correct screwed me over. I meant to write SonTai, not Sontai...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

As i said before i do not like it one bit. Why?? Because Tails is a guy, Now before i begin i have NOTHING against anything LGBT considering how a few friends of my are gay, but Sonic and Tails are like brothers and thats it. Nothing more. i dont like how people see things more than what they truelly are, like your English teacher trying to find hidden meanings in the books he assigns you in class (my 11th/Junior year teacher did that ALL the time) but they are best friends/brothers and nothing more

Now to make Tails (or Sonic in some cases) into a girl is another story but my views are the same: I dont like it. I dont care if Tails was already a girl to begin with in a story or he turned into one by some weird way rather if its by Chaos Energy or something else. You can be Stephen King and write the most convincing and heartfelt story about FemaleTails and Sonic falling in love but i still dont like it. Tails has been and always will be a guy to me (i know some versions he has always been a girl but for me he has always been a guy) and thats that. I would much rather see Amy to be with Sonic than FemaleTails (and to me THATS saying something). I know you guys have heard my spheal before but i dont care how hard you will try to make me see otherwise but my resolve is strong

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#9 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

I don't think I need to sat my standpoint because for those who know me already know where I stand.

Sonic is a cocky S.O.B. I honestly don't see anyone falling in love with Sonic unless they can withstand his Soniccentric theory. People like Sally and Amy are capable of such a feat. I'm rather sketchy on Blaze, but if she has the right emotional motive, she may be able to actually fall in love with Sonic.

I obviously see female characters falling in love with Sonic, so long as they are an appropriate age. For example, I don't see Sonic falling in love Cream who is 6. Which brings me to a major point. Last time I checked, Sonic isn't a pedo. So, why would he, a 16yr old hedgehog, fall in love with Tails, an 8yr old fox. Saying otherwise would imply that Sonic is simply insane, and likes to kiss males/females less than 10yrs old. And saying that Tails us older would mean time travel, which could create a time paradox. And if you play the Sonic Generations card on me, hear this: in the end, C. Sonic and C. Tails returned to their corresponding time. The love between Sonic and Tails, if Tails traveled through time would be hoped, by some, to last their lives. Well, that would mean a prolonged presence in a tine different from their own, which would cause a time paradox.

Now, I am indeed someone in fervent opposition of SonTai, but I don't intend to make enemies, but only make my case.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

People like Sally and Amy are capable of such a feat. I'm rather sketchy on Blaze, but if she has the right emotional motive, she may be able to actually fall in love with Sonic.

Its been hinted for a while that Blaze has feelings for Sonic

#11 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

People like Sally and Amy are capable of such a feat. I'm rather sketchy on Blaze, but if she has the right emotional motive, she may be able to actually fall in love with Sonic.

Its been hinted for a while that Blaze has feelings for Sonic

If I can't have SonTai, I want Sonaze.
image.jpg

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

If I can't have SonTai, I want Sonaze.

You can have Sonic x Blaze

#13 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

I have no objection against Sonaze.

Except that Blaze is slang for marajuana.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

So is Mary Jane.

Remember that the next time you watch Spider-Man.
image.jpg

#15 Vlad Yvhv

Vlad Yvhv

"Non-Intruder Organism"

• Fellow FUSer
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

I'll restate my position: I find the concept thoroughly disgusting. And I suggest anyone who supports it go seek serious psychiatric help, because you're a sick bastard. And that's coming from someone who's already undergoing psychiatric help...

Projection: If Intruder Organism reaches civilized areas...

Entire world population infected 27,000 hours from first contact.

#16 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

So is Mary Jane.

Remember that the next time you watch Spider-Man.

You have crossed a line I do not tolerate....your death comes slow and painfully.

#17 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

Don't blame me.

Blame Stan Lee for showing me what it means.

I'll restate my position: I find the concept thoroughly disgusting. And I suggest anyone who supports it go seek serious psychiatric help, because you're a sick bastard. And that's coming from someone who's already undergoing psychiatric help...

Lots of great people were psychotic, Vlad.
image.jpg

#18 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

Don't blame me.

Blame Stan Lee for showing me what it means.

Yeah but Stan Lee can cross that line. You can't.

Lots of great people were psychotic, Vlad.

He knows. He admitted to getting help himself.

#19 Skylar

Skylar

SMICA

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Huddini didn't get phycoatric help. Neither did Chris Angel, or Yuji Naka, or Arnold Schwartzanager.

I know, I'm a buzz kill.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 Vlad Yvhv

Vlad Yvhv

"Non-Intruder Organism"

• Fellow FUSer
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

Chris Angel is not a great individual. And I have no idea who Yuji Naka is, so they can't be all that great, either.

Projection: If Intruder Organism reaches civilized areas...

Entire world population infected 27,000 hours from first contact.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sonic, Tails, Sonic X Tails

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users