Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

@  Wulfsbane : (10 August 2019 - 05:27 AM)

I've been busy with work. A lot of OT recently

@  Shadow : (09 August 2019 - 01:06 AM)

I just don't have much to say.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

I must be a very loud person.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:12 AM)

On a different note. I've been using my phone to visit FUS for so long that I haven't used the Shoutbox in about a year. Still top Shouter somehow.

@  RedAuthar : (07 August 2019 - 11:11 AM)

Fixed it. If you use the full editor on a shout you can link the Video using text.

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

though interesting fact...Kef is working on new forum software!

@  chief : (31 July 2019 - 07:00 PM)

It breaks it....

Photo

Bbc Fires "top Gear" Host Jeremy Clarkson. May And Hammond Quit After Clarkson's Firing

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

http://www.telegraph...by-the-BBC.html

Jeremy Clarkson is to be sacked as Top Gear presenter after a BBC investigation concluded he did attack a producer on the programme.

Lord Hall, the Director General of the BBC, is expected to announce his decision on Wednesday after considering the findings of an internal investigation.

Clarkson, 54, will be thanked for his work on the hugely popular motoring show, but will be told such behaviour cannot be tolerated at the Corporation.

It is understood a report into the so-called ‘fracas’ at a North Yorkshire hotel, concluded that presenter spent 20 minutes verbally abusing producer Oisin Tymon, before launching a 30 second physical assault on him.

According to well-placed sources, senior executives at the Corporation have been wooing Radio 2 Breakfast Show host and self- confessed ‘petrol-head’, Chris Evans in the hope he will agree to take over.

It is not clear whether Clarkson’s co presenters James May and Richard Hammond will remain with the programme or will join Clarkson on any new ventures.

Well this sucks. May and Hammond will probably leave Top Gear as well.

Wonder if they will make a Top Gear style show on Netflix, cause the article says its a possibility

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:50 AM

James May looks like he's gonna be right behind Clarkson

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

Have they made any mention on whether or not this producer prick deserved it? Some people need a good clip around the ears every now and then.

9:06

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

Have they made any mention on whether or not this producer prick deserved it? Some people need a good clip around the ears every now and then.

From my understanding is that he did and he didnt. I guess what Clarkson was upset about was after a cold day of filming and he was hungry the producers were supposed to have food for them but the kitchen in the hotel they were at was closed. I guess something happened earlier that day Clarkson was upset about and when he heard he couldnt have any hot food he was upset.

He apologized to the guys afterwards and i guess a lot of the crew saw it as no big deal

#5 NeonBlack

NeonBlack

How cold is the sun

• Tech Guy
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

Yep, sounds more to me like Jeremy was just throwing a tanty. Were it anybody else in that position, nobody would've batted an eyelid about the sacking. I find the petition to get him back pretty ludicrous.

Si unde vara cade într-o joi
Acolo eu o sã mor
Ori buni, ori rãi, tot un mormînt!
În vînt…

ffn

#6 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

There's this side of it too. (check the comments if you don't know what it's talking about)

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

There's this side of it too. (check the comments if you don't know what it's talking about)

Yeah i know.

#8 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:48 AM

Top Gear producer Andy Wilman & Presenter James May have quit the show

Richard Hammond is expected to do the same soon

Edit: He just did: https://twitter.com/...573451397328896

Edited by Uncle Ben, 24 April 2015 - 06:56 AM.

#9 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:15 PM

Well there goes a great show.   Oh well.   I imagine the 3 might just try getting another network and call it something else. 

#10 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:08 PM

Well there goes a great show.   Oh well.   I imagine the 3 might just try getting another network and call it something else. 

Rumor is Netflix called them. Another one is that the BBC still want them around.

#11 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:10 PM

I can easily see Netflix doing something.   Netflix is becoming massive.  Producing a lot of awesome shows now. 

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

I can easily see Netflix doing something.   Netflix is becoming massive.  Producing a lot of awesome shows now. 

Well if All Four (5 counting the Stig) go together, people will follow

#13 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:48 PM

http://www.mirror.co...d-james-5836424

Hammond & May reject BBC's offer, close to signing with Netflix

#14 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

The last episode of the Jeremy Clarkson Era Top Gear aired tonight.

#15 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

So other than Amazon coming out of left field and signing them. The only news of their show is that it's gonna be "Like Top Gear, but better" (probably cause now they even have less restrictions)

Clarkson, May, & Hammond (working title) coming out sometime in 2016.

New Top Gear with Chris Evans (not that but a famous Radio host that let May borrow a Ferrari California once for the show) will begin in June 2016

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users