Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  furrykef : (17 March 2019 - 02:30 PM)

I mostly just check in to validate new users and to zap spambots. Obviously, we get far, far more spambots.

@  randomizer : (17 March 2019 - 12:08 AM)

I pop in every couple of days but I don't really have much to say so I mostly just lurk.

@  wildfire : (15 March 2019 - 11:33 PM)

Not looking for anything particular here, but since we got people checking daily, I thought I'd point out that I posted a new topic in SatAM Chat. Show a guy some love and check it out.

@  wildfire : (15 March 2019 - 10:56 PM)

bout the same for me too. I honestly don't remember at this point.

@  Shadow : (14 March 2019 - 01:50 PM)

I been here since I was 14 years old.

@  John Roberts : (14 March 2019 - 12:39 AM)

I lurk, too. Sometimes. Maybe us seniors should just meet up at a retirement village.

@  John Roberts : (14 March 2019 - 12:38 AM)

Hiho Wildfire!

@  wildfire : (13 March 2019 - 10:39 PM)

It doesn't help that everything i post on dies. But seriously, I do try and poke my head in from time to time. FUS was family to me for several years. I doubt I'll ever truly leave.

@  Shadow : (11 March 2019 - 04:43 PM)

I did mention before on the idea of a monthly podcast channel.

@  ShenFNWoo : (11 March 2019 - 06:06 AM)

Yeah, it's that kind of thinking that keeps this place dead, mang :\

@  wildfire : (10 March 2019 - 07:42 PM)

I still pop in from time to time. I'm like a professional lurker. As a senior member I think its fair to say I've earned that right. ;) Miss you guys.

@  ShenFNWoo : (10 March 2019 - 07:18 AM)

Rereading that, a lot of that came out completely wrong. But then again, it is a shoutbox, I don't know what the max word count is on the thing.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:25 AM)

As I've said many times before... IF the problem is that they themselves can't do it, then the guys running this place could possibly outsource in some form or fashion to people with more time to help work on this comic here. There's clearly people willing to pay for it, and even crowdfunding might be an option.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:23 AM)

There's really nothing stopping us. All we have to do is want to do this stuff.

Dr. Phil once said bored people are boring. Why a clinical psychologist who admits that most of the problem is of a functional nature within a patient's brain would believe this, I don't know, but there IS truth to that. Those who can't find something to try to work with to have or make a good time are usually just devoid of character themselves.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:21 AM)

I have a friend that's working on our game concept ideas who has major depression and horrible anxiety, 3 kids and a horrible job that takes up most of his day. He constantly gets on some of our team member's cases (even mine) about how there's 24 hours a day, and how Schwartzenegger's motivational speech can do wonders for us.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:19 AM)

OR we can make our own sonic stuff, and put together something that could tide us over until the 'official' sea3on starts back up.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:18 AM)

We're all here because we like Sonic. We want more of it. When there is no Sonic to speak of, we could EASILY branch off into other topics, and continue discussing that stuff instead.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 07:00 AM)

Like, disagreements will NOT murder your world. You'll live. There were intense discussions that kinda just faded into dust. Most here seem to be polarized hard in either direction. People who're too conservative, and then those who swallow libtard nonsense regarding gamergate. And when disagreement that strong appears, people want it shut down. At this point, if I were running the place, I'd take any and all discussion

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 06:58 AM)

And I'm not just talking about what happens with me. Nothing extracurricular around here gets much of any attention. People seem to be afraid to get their thoughts challenged, so they just get dissuaded from participating.

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 March 2019 - 06:56 AM)

Like, there are artists here and writers here. I draw something for you guys, and sometimes I get a reply, but for the most part, people just look at it and go about their business. Don't you WANT more content being posted?

Photo

NAME CHANGES *READ*

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

Ive noticed that some of you have been changing your names, and thats sweet and all. I mean hey this is a new chance to get a new ID, a new way of life... Anyways

If you have changed your name could you please post your old user ID and your new one in here. So everyone knows who you are? Sound good? Awesome!

#2 Momiji-kun

Momiji-kun

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

<-- Meta-knight. Momiji-kun is the name I use everywhere else, so I figured I'd use this as a chance to change to it.

But the real question is... who the hell are you, huh?
No HTML in sigs? What is this shit?

#3 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

I'm your mom..duh

#4 RaginRonic

RaginRonic

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

I'll sum this up by mathematics...ahem...

Ronic at old IPB borad=RaginRonic at new PHPbb board.

#5 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:06 PM

Hi, I'm MsFire. I was formerly known as Amy Magehog (2002), Lena (2003), Misdemeanor Alena (2003), Redline (2004)(or I think I used this username here), Mystified (2005), DxC (2007), Nyasia (2007), and now this. But to make it less complicated, my name is, has always been, and will always be Morgan. Howdy, y'all!

My current name comes from my initials MS and my fiery personality.

And a hope to put an end to my name changes. I haven't wanted to change it since I got this one since it's a sense of my identity, so this is very good!

#6 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,062,997 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:27 AM

Well 3 forums ago I went by the name of John. I changed it to John on the second, and then the third time I decided to go back to John. To save on confusion though you can all call me GrandMaster-Euro-Exchange-Rate-Kun for this new forum.

9:06

#7 Jim Doe

Jim Doe

Just Some Guy

• F3 Staff
  • 335 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:30 AM

I shall call you Buffy, the prettiest man on the interwebs!
Cheers!

#8 Momiji-kun

Momiji-kun

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:08 PM

John, you can't be a "-kun", only I can be a "-kun".
No HTML in sigs? What is this shit?

#9 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,062,997 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

I'll be the 'kunT' then.

9:06

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:49 AM

I was originally known as "SmaSh" on the first two boards for a good 4 ( ) years or so, then decided to change it merely because it no longer fits me? Names are temporary.

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:14 AM

*Sits in rocking chair and rocks* There was A time.......Looooooooooooooong ago....In 2003...I posted on the http://www.Lemmykoopa.com forum under the name "Cheatsy" (as in, the mario cartoons' Cheatsy koopa) Ahh, thoes were good times....We had peace. a GOLDEN UTOPIA of Mario goodness! (And the largest collection of "Fun" Fiction on the net! )but alas..That place has become a mere shell of it's former self as of late, they tell me...I've gonr by many names all over the net...but THIS!! Oh, THIS Shall be my name to end all names!

Beatles123!

....And there was much rejoicing.

#12 Xian Shade

Xian Shade

Professional Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE ("Beatles123":zrrcgqvd)
....And there was much rejoicing.

*lazy background cheering* yaaaaayyy.

Eh, I'm pretty much the same as I always have been. Lurker of the FUS boards, attempted mod of the RP section (when the board dried up, so did my request) and general normal fellow on FUS. I figure I don't wanna come to FUS one day and find it's not there...

...and wow... That's something I never expected to see. xD

Oh yeah, and I used to be a Master FUSer... or Silver Member... whatever it's called now.
"Bad robot ninjas have kidnapped the wildlife. Are you a fast enough Hedgehog to save the wildlife?" ~RScoKm
"I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio." ~Rodney Dangerfield
"My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying." ~Ed Furgol
"Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said." ~Mel Brooks
"Walruses are among the only mammals in the world that do not process liquid waste via a bladder organ. Once digested, liquid waste is absorbed through the lining of the small intestine and secreted through the skin." That's why people ignored Rotor." ~anonymous
"If there were a building that stood for grammatical integrity, your post would be the plane that crashed into it." ~ThePeaGuy
"NO! No summoning evil gods! Bad Mel!" ~Crais Sewell, Mimana Iyar Chronicle

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:44 PM

Niether did alot of us, but meh.

#14 Guest_Rave_*

Guest_Rave_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

Old Board: Rave779
New Board: Rave

Yup. Surely no one knew it was me.

#15 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:01 AM

I didnt... But that just goes to show you how much I pay attention

• GUESTS

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:17 PM

I'm still stiletto. Wouldn't want to give up that name, for as fairly common of a word it is I believe people are mostly too afraid of its association with high heels to choose it as a name. Thus it makes it easy to identify me.

• GUESTS

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:11 AM

Hi, I' was Sonic Maurice Hedgehog at the old boards...was forced to use Sonikku and M at the request of the registration telling me that Sonic Maurice Hedgehog was disallowed. xD

So yeah, just...making sure that people know...not like you folks knew me much to begin with.

#18 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:33 PM

Hay its SallyAliciaAcorn here. As you can see this is my new name. I glad to be back! Seems things are going well here. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• GUESTS

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

Well, on the old board, I was Frozen Mexico, then I had it changed to Vague Blood. I went with Keon XVII this time around because that's what I go by everywhere else, and I just like to have a little consistency.

#20 Deus.EXE

Deus.EXE

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:13 AM

I was known as El NINO, also known as... THE NINO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users