Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

F3: News and updates

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Jim Doe @ Oct 1 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello hello. But, um . . . well, don't get me wrong here. I'm not back or anything. Just stopping by to check in on F3. Got myself a bit of an investment in it, you see. ;)

Anyway, I wanted to say more seriously, that trailer really does kick all kinds of ass. Very nicely done, and I can't wait to hear the whole thing put together!

Aw...well it's good to see you again at least then. smile.gif

#22 fishtheimpaler

fishtheimpaler

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 03:43 PM

Nice little proof-of-concept there!

#23 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:27 PM

Oh sweet I love the trailer John!

I never really got to hear Morgan as Sally and I'm gald I finally have! I like the more realistic feel you get from her voice and tone compared with Kath Soucie in the show, it just sounds more athentic to me. icon_e_smile.gif

I just wish I could get a new microphone (again) so when you do hear my lines they don't stick out like a sore thumb!

Once again great job on the trailer I look forward to episode 1!

#24 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (LightingSpeeDevil @ Oct 5 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never really got to hear Morgan as Sally and I'm gald I finally have! I like the more realistic feel you get from her voice and tone compared with Kath Soucie in the show, it just sounds more athentic to me. icon_e_smile.gif

*blushes* Thank you so much. happy.gif That really makes me feel good people like my voice so much (and as Sally too). smile.gif

#25 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:56 AM

They're just being polite, Morg. You suck.

And, hey, thanks everyone. Wasn't expecting so many downloads and comments; I'm glad people are interested in this. smile.gif

Nice little proof-of-concept there!

Absolutely! At least now when I need to gather more staff I actually have something solid to show them on what we want to achieve - and that I'm not a crack-whore looking for credit card numbers.

QUOTE (LightingSpeeDevil)
I just wish I could get a new microphone (again) so when you do hear my lines they don't stick out like a sore thumb!

Your lines worked out fine mate after the second batch. However if your mic IS a source of trouble for you as we go onto further episodes I will buy you a decent mic - same goes for the rest of our VA staff. *Thumbs up* Except for Jimmy.

9:06

#26 Jim Doe

Jim Doe

Just Some Guy

• F3 Staff
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:16 AM

I wouldn't want your filthy Aussie mic anyway!
Cheers!

#27 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (John Roberts @ Oct 5 2009, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're just being polite, Morg. You suck.

If I suck, then I am absolutely *not* doing your dishes and absolutely *won't* be wearing a cute maid outfit either! So nyah! tongue.gif

#28 Professor Vengeance

Professor Vengeance

Villainous git extraordinaire

• Fellow FUSer
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

Damn it, why I haven't I replied to this yet? I really am a lazy bugger. lipsrsealed.gif

It's great to see this project is finally going ahead, guys, and let me just say that the trailer sounds brilliant. The opening monologue sets the scene very nicely - the clip of the Roboticizer in particular was good and creepy. Same with the SWATbots' stomping footsteps, though that's probably because to me they sounded exactly like the Cybermen in Doctor Who. tongue.gif

While we were only able to hear a few clips from each character, this being a trailer and all, it sounds like the cast has been chosen well. Morgan sounds like she'll be a great Sally and was that whimpering of Antoine's actually lifted from the TV show? icon_e_wink.gif

I've made a couple of audio plays myself in the last two years, and F3 sounds like it's going to rock many a sock. Can't wait to hear the full series in action. cool.gif

...what?

Random fic junk here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/783070/

#29 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

Thank you. happy.gif Is quite a funny and wonderful thing. When I was really young, I always wanted to voice as Sally so that makes me happy and even happier that people love my voice so much. smile.gif And it certainly is a lot of fun recording for and being a part of F3!

#30 John Roberts

John Roberts

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Professor Vengeance @ Oct 26 2009, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn it, why I haven't I replied to this yet? I really am a lazy bugger. lipsrsealed.gif

Normally I would forgive you. However... lipsrsealed.gif

the clip of the Roboticizer in particular was good and creepy.

It was, wasn't it? I was initially a bit weary of it when I edited the sounds together. I thought it it might have been TOO dark for the show. But, it greatly emphasised the point and the danger of it all, so it was a keeper. And it sounded wicked cool.

and was that whimpering of Antoine's actually lifted from the TV show? icon_e_wink.gif

The whimpering was all me. ;) I channel my inner Antoine whimpering quite well. I don't know what that says about me, but there you have it. The decision was made early on to never use ripped character sounds from the cartoon. It kind of defeats the purpose of us even doing this if we did (any bafoon can put together a clip show).

And thank you for the comments!

#31 SatAMHOG

SatAMHOG

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:05 AM

Nice teaser trailer there. I almost forgot about this! The voiceover is very convincing and the background music and sounds are spot on for a SatAM radio program.xD I wish they would give shows like this on the radio. It would make me look forward to getting up at 6 am every morning on Saturday to go to work!

"To Be Forgotten Is Worse Than Death"

#32 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hey guys, long time I know, so how's-

John? Morgan?........ehhh.....Jim?........my God...they're all dead, every last one. I am truly the last F3, the last of my species, abandon in this apocalyptic, black, form-like void. It was just going too well, the good progress on the project, the friendly chemistry between the crew, it's fate was sealed. :whyowhy:

#33 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

They all died. Well.. Jim hasn't been on fus in well over a year. Morgan.. Half a year ish. John still co owns fus with me but being in afghan he hasn't had much time on.

The project in fairly certain is dead. We currently are doing other projects that are far more successful.

#34 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

Yes, well, excuse my dramatics, to my nature it is irresistible. I'm in college myself so not much time to donate either. Certainly was enjoyable while it lasted, and the trailer is still quite good, having listened to it recently. Thank you very much for the update on everyone, although as far as other projects go, ironicly once again I have little to offer but my voice. Thanks again for the informative response! Rest in virtual peace Freedom Fighter Frequency.

#35 John Roberts

John Roberts

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

Hey there Light!

Honestly thss project is as dead as a project could get. Half of the voice actors are unreachable now, our main composer up and quited before finishing any of the themes, and other more successful projects have long sinced surpassed this little radio drama series. It IS possible to edit the first episode together as all the voice work and sound effects were complete. It's just missing 80% of the music.

I could probably slap something together to fill in the blanks just for shits and giggles I suppose... but it would have to wait until I'm finished in Afghan. I won't make any promises but if a few people are still interested in hearing what could have been I will certainly give it a crack. Bare in mind though that it will be far from polished as it might have been had half the staff not vanish from existance.

#36 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

It would be incredibly and unnecessarily generous of you for sure John :). Of course I certainly couldn't be excited enough to hear it come alive at least to some level.

From the tralier I could tell Morgan was a great Sally, and the rest of the posse certainly weren't slouches either with the line they got in.......that guy who played Sonic in it sounded ok t.....oh wait....haha.

Anyway, to see all that effort that was almost complete be forever lost on a harddrive would be quite disapointing. What do you say person reading this right now? Worth seeing what Freedom Fighter Frequency as it could have been? By all means, post a reply, and please do. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users