Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shadow : (24 November 2017 - 04:33 AM)

earlier I mean*

@  Shadow : (24 November 2017 - 04:33 AM)

Well in Canada we had our Turkey Day a month later, but I love turkey so I say we have more holidays dedicated to eating it.

@  Sandata : (23 November 2017 - 04:58 PM)

Actually managed to not over-engorge today. Happy Turkey Day folks!

@  GamemasterAn... : (23 November 2017 - 08:17 AM)

It is accurate though, Ben. Happy Thanksgiving, all! Now excuse me while I prepare for my FINALLY dominant home team to beat the Lions.

@  Uncle Ben : (23 November 2017 - 07:40 AM)

A... little descriptive but the same to you Clock

@  Clocktopus : (23 November 2017 - 06:27 AM)

Happy Eat Too Much Turkey and Fall Asleep in Vomit While Relatives Make Everything Awkward Day!

@  Uncle Ben : (22 November 2017 - 09:04 PM)

Thanks Ish, to you as well.

@  RedAuthar : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM)

You too!

@  Ishapar : (22 November 2017 - 04:40 PM)

Oi, mates, have a jolly Thanksgiving with all the folks you love.

@  Shadow : (19 November 2017 - 05:32 PM)

You know what Stephen King movie would make for a good remake? Storm of the Century.

@  RedAuthar : (18 November 2017 - 11:09 PM)

Exactly.

@  Shadow : (18 November 2017 - 12:09 PM)

Oh yeah, that was a real masterpiece...

@  RedAuthar : (18 November 2017 - 11:02 AM)

Not really. He was in DOOM the Movie.

@  Shadow : (18 November 2017 - 03:12 AM)

The Rock has come far from his roots of being a PS2 CGI scorpion monster.

@  Shadow : (17 November 2017 - 08:54 PM)

aka the King Kong vs Godzilla prequel

@  RedAuthar : (17 November 2017 - 06:39 PM)

So...Rampage movie.

@  Uncle Ben : (17 November 2017 - 02:58 PM)

Wouldnt take long for Florida. It wouldbe at least 2 years max

@  Quickster : (17 November 2017 - 01:36 AM)

They are working on three Mario theme parks at Universal - one in Japan and two in the US. The Japan one will open in 2020. Don't know about the others.

@  Shadow : (16 November 2017 - 02:16 PM)

A Metroid ride would be great. Go through planet Zebes with Samus as your guide.

@  GamemasterAn... : (16 November 2017 - 07:38 AM)

I heard that as well.

Board Rules

Welcome to Fans United for SatAM (or FUS for short) Message Board. This board is for all Sonic fans, although we prioritize over the Saturday morning Sonic cartoon involving Sonic, Sally and the Freedom Fighters in the struggle against Dr. Robotnik. As with any message board, we have rules of conduct that are expected of our members in order to keep the board a fun place to be. Below are the rules or the forum. We require that you read and follow these simple yet very necessary guidelines in order to make your experience on this board as enjoyable as possible. We look forward to getting to know you

What Not To Post

1. Spam Pretty obvious. Don't Spam the forums.

2. Crazily Off Topic We can't stop, nor do we want to stop, the natural progression of discussion, even if it takes the comments away from the original topic. But that's not the same as posting something completely irrelevant, without any sort of build-up. Please at least try to keep comments relevant. Of course there are certain topics that are meant for random purposes. 1000 Pages Or Bust for example.

3. Offensive Language Sometimes there are topics that in themselves aren't offensive, but which can lead to hurtful or offensive language in the comments, as well as images. Any kind of offensive images, language, or a outright attack on a person's beliefs is probably the quickest way to banville on here. Now I understand people joke about some of these things and if both parties involved take it that way its fine. However, some may not see this as a joke. If you downright attack someone you will be banned. In addition, try to refrain from attacking other commenters in ways that are particularly disrespectful or offensive. I know sometimes the guy who commented above you is just such a total idiot that you need to let him know, but please try to attack arguments and not people.

4. wut up g? I b c-n u l8 Posts are to be in English. Its alright if you aren't the best in spelling, or if you speak a foreign language to begin with. Just make it legible. This isn't a instant chat program or a next message.

5. Warez and Illegalities Do not post Warez (illegal program downloads.). Do not post links to pirated TV episodes. Do not share links to issues of the comics and do not post ROM links, overall--- don't do anything that could be deemed illegal, either publicly or through PM. YOU CAN tell people HOW to find such things, for example: You can search for SatAM Episodes on Youtube or You can go find issues of the comic if you really need to on a bit torrent tracker, but you may not lead them directly to the source.6.

Creative Works We love artists here. In fact so much so we have a section dedicated to the posting of art, including a Gallery system! With that said do not post stolen art, stolen fiction or other such works. If it is proven you stole art (this includes: replacing your name on another's work, tracing without giving due credit, or otherwise just posting credit towards someone else when you post art or creative works), this is an instant, permanent ban. Art and other creative works must also be yours.

To sum all of this up... Please just don't be a idiot. Respect other members, moderators and admins, and have a good time.

P.S

Posted Image