Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  RedG : (06 December 2019 - 06:04 PM)

Sorry to hear, Wulfsbane. My condolences.

@  Wulfsbane : (05 December 2019 - 10:43 PM)

My grandfather passed on the 17th.

@  chief : (30 November 2019 - 03:32 PM)

oh?

@  Wulfsbane : (28 November 2019 - 07:14 PM)

This year's Thanksgiving was a lot tougher than normal.

@  Wulfsbane : (28 November 2019 - 07:14 PM)

Same to you.

@  RedAuthar : (28 November 2019 - 03:47 PM)

Happy American Turkey Day

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

Photo

Chapter 5

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#1 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,250 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

Alright. Chapter 5 is starting and I would like to ask you a question. What do you think will happen in this chapter? The person who gets closest gets a big Internet cookie. Seriously -- It's massive.

#2 Bakuda

Bakuda

The Music Man

• Tech Guy
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

I don't know...all I can say is I'm way more psyched about this chapter than any of the others!
Click "Show" button in case of fire -->
Spoiler

#3 saber16

saber16

Sea3on Artist

• Sea3on Artist
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

OH! OOOH! I KNOW! I KNOW!

It involves a whales, right?

Posted Image

#4 RedMenace

RedMenace

yup.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 839 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

Puh-lease. It'll be revealed that Mobius as we've seen it thus far is just one huge illusion generated by Nicole. Robotnik's been her puppet the whole time, and the Doomsday Project was simply a decoy. Samuel L. Jackson will soon make an appearance, as well.

#5 Gojira007

Gojira007

Fellow FUSer

• Sea3on Writer
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

OH! OOOH! I KNOW! I KNOW!

It involves a whales, right?

Of course, that's only the tip of the iceberg; you guys are gonna love when we meet the underwater Tribe of vaguely-Jamaican fish-people, one of whom tags along with our heroes. 8D

but no, seriously, I'm very excited for this chapter. It's easily the most ambitious script I've done for "Sea3on" thus far (chief isn't kidding about the length of this thing), but it's also going to explore some potentially-risky material for long-time fans. I only hope everyone likes what I have to offer, and thank you all for your support and readership thus far. ^_^
"These hands of ours are BURNING RED! Their loud cry tells us..."
"To grasp happiness!"
"ERUPTING GOD FINGER!!! SEKI..."
"HA!"
"LOVE LOVE TENKYOKEN!!!"
-Domon Kasshu and Rain Mikamura, G-Gundam

#6 saber16

saber16

Sea3on Artist

• Sea3on Artist
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

I was thinking more of this:

Posted Image

#7 fishtheimpaler

fishtheimpaler

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Risky material? We wouldn't want to develop the characters here!

Given the setup, I'm going with these things Snively and Naugus are hunting were in some way the subject of the Great War, and have some sort of intimate connection to the monarchy.

#8 fishtheimpaler

fishtheimpaler

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

Sonic appears to be reacting to more than a video of Sally's mom

Like maybe he's worried she's prerecorded The Talk and he's going to be right there in the room while Sally gets it

#9 LaserX5

LaserX5

Sonic Satam Purist

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

I guess I'll take a shot on this.

Well, personally, I think Nicole will talk a bit about the orgins of Mobius before Robotnik took over, as well as explain how she ended up in Sally's portable computer.

Probably am way off, but that the's direction it looks like it might be going in by my observation.
Posted Image

#10 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Puh-lease. It'll be revealed that Mobius as we've seen it thus far is just one huge illusion generated by Nicole. Robotnik's been her puppet the whole time, and the Doomsday Project was simply a decoy. Samuel L. Jackson will soon make an appearance, as well.

Seems legit

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#11 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:43 AM

Mmm... I assume it will have something to do with the Chaos Emeralds, and also Robotnik's rise to power (maybe, since it was recorded before Robotnik's takeover, she's warning her daughter not to trust him).

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

My guess is that its something that has to with her disappearance/death and tells Sonic and Sally important things retaining to the emeralds, Ixis, Robotnik, and the kingdom

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#13 Nique

Nique

It's great to be different.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

I just want to say that this comic has been brilliant so far and I'm really proud of what you guys have done. I can tell you're working really hard... and it certainly shows.

As for what will happen... uhm... stuff?

I just wanted to tell you that the hardest thing I've faced
Wasn't the teasing or the pain
It was convincing myself I wasn't stupid, strange, or lame
And helping others do the same.

Forest Rain

#14 saber16

saber16

Sea3on Artist

• Sea3on Artist
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

I have to agree with Nique, stuff sounds like a pretty good guess.

And before anyone says, "Well, you draw comic therefore you know what's going on," well... yeah. But I'm still allowed to guess, darn it!

And thanks for the kind words. I'm just surprised I haven't crashed the comic into oblivion since I first started.

Posted Image

#15 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:33 AM

We never said you couldnt Saber. I still love Sonic's reaction in the newest one

#16 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

I have to agree with Nique, stuff sounds like a pretty good guess.

And before anyone says, "Well, you draw comic therefore you know what's going on," well... yeah. But I'm still allowed to guess, darn it!

And thanks for the kind words. I'm just surprised I haven't crashed the comic into oblivion since I first started.

I'm just curious, Saber.
How much do you know about what's going on? Do you know all the scripts which are written by now, or you get the scripts chapter by chapter, or even page by page?

#17 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,250 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

He knows just as much as the rest of us involved in the comic. We have a private forum with everything and anything to do with Sea3on. So there is no hidden knowledge among the staff.

#18 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Its classified information that we cannot know... or else

#19 saber16

saber16

Sea3on Artist

• Sea3on Artist
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Exactly as Paul said, I get one chapter at a time, and beyond that I have no knowledge where the story will go aside from assumption... But I'm so wrapped up in drawing the pages, I don't have the time to think about the next part lol
The only one who really knows is the writer himself, Gorjira.

Posted Image

#20 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

And you're doing an awesome job Saber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users