Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

Hi Everyone! A Trip Down Memory Lane

validating new member hellooo i love sonic!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HoodlessMads

HoodlessMads

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

Umm...I'm pretty shy and not sure what to say, but I have a lot of thoughts and feelings about Sonic and hope to share them. ^_^

I decided to join this website because when I was a kid, I discovered the SatAm cartoon and loved it. It has a dear place in my heart. It's also the inspiration for the Archie Sonic comics I love so much. This cartoon was way ahead of its time in many ways...and it helped make me who I am as a person and as a storyteller.

Recently, I realized that grieving and sitting around in bitterness over the recent lawsuits wouldn't get me anywhere. I want to pay tribute to these dear childhood memories of mine in any way I can. I have this dream...a fantasy, really...where one day, the lawsuits all get resolved in whatever way possible that allows these beloved stories to make a return and be paid just tribute and homage. I want to be able to pay them that tribute one day, so that new fans will have the opportunity to experience these stories without having to pore through lawsuit-riddled backissues and the far corners of the Internet. I want them to be seen and experienced anew, in their best possible form. However that happens, I refuse to give up on the Satam and Archie stories that I grew up with. Anyway, that's my unrealistic dream.

I'm here because I still care about all things in the Sonic world, games included. It's a property that I will always at least be marginally invested in, and I want it to be successful.

So anyway I'm just here to get involved and chat around. Looking forward to talking with you all!

Dr-Eggman-Sonic.jpgtumblr_inline_nio1r2LyhX1qglk3d.jpg

Don't tell me it ain't look like him. You know it does.

Maddie

#2 SallyAcornLover

SallyAcornLover

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:46 PM

Welcome to the FUS Community. :-)
I am myself also a new member. ^^

I can also relate to many things, which you have mentioned. :-)
To stick together with like-minded persons and doing something productive instead of just musing around.
I know it may sound corny, but we have to try and that’s a very good idea to start something. :-)

#3 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 567 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:02 AM

Welcome aboard.  I think SallyAcornLover is right about us needing to stick together and doing something productive with these stories we grew to love.  Can't offer much, but I'm willing to lend support where its needed.

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#4 Sandata

Sandata

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:44 PM

Willkommen fellow newbie!

The SatAM cartoon held a place for me as well. Wish Sega would have seen the value in that story instead of thinking they could do better.

Lol at comparing Ken Penders to Eggman. I actually didn't know whose picture that was until consulting the almighty Google.

#5 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

A lot of new people recently I like it.

Welcome aboard, here to help. Keeping all of us together is what will help us survive and thrive.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users