Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

Errors Made When It Comes To Sonic Satam!

Sonic The Hedgehog Sonic SatAM Cat William Windom David Doyle Young Princess Sally Dana Hill Season One Season Two ABC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PatrickButlerSatAM

PatrickButlerSatAM

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

As Sonic SatAM fans, we are not going to know every single voice actor that voiced every single character. However, I have seen information that was false about the show when it comes to voicing a character.

William Windom: Cat (Season One)
Dana Hill: Young Princess Sally (Season Two)

I don't know who put these as the voice actors that voiced these characters because who ever did put the wrong information about the voice actors that voiced these characters. Dana Hill is only credited for the first season and I know who was the one that voiced "Cat". I am going to give that information to all SatAM fans!

David Doyle: Cat (Season One)
Dana Hill: Baby T* (Season One)

*Baby T sounded like it was voiced by Dana Hill since I didn't hear Dana Hill voice from other characters during the first season. Dana Hill was only credited for the first season, so the voice actor that played Young Princess Sally in the second season remains unknown.

I hope this cleared up any confusion when it comes to information on Wikipedia, IMDB or other sites which has wrongful information sometimes when it comes to SatAM.

#2 OohCee

OohCee

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

This is legit messing with my head now, mostly for Dana Hill's miscredit. Checking the credits for Blast to the Past I can see why her name got listed as there's an actress named Alaina Reed-Hall (but she worked on Sesame Street for many years so this doesn't add up).

The only named listed that may have been young Sally is Crystal Cooke and Lindsay Ridgeway, but I don't have enough evidence to back up this other than their ages were close to Tahj Mowry's (young Sonic's voice actor) at the time. Crystal Cooke was in a TV series called George and in a movie called Ladybugs, but I can't find clips of George to hear her voice properly. Ladybugs helps a bit and it kinda sounds the same, but she doesn't get a lot of lines from what I've seen flicking through it.

Lindsey Ridgeway did the voice of Darla Dimple in Cat's Don't Dance, and again, sounds very close to Sally's voice. She was also in a lot of other TV shows during her childhood, so she may have gotten the part?

#3 MoKat

MoKat

Don't make Eliza-Death summon her Thanatos...

• Fellow FUSer
  • 766 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

Meh, IMDb seems to have a habit of getting VAs wrong so I don't trust any information on that site.

post-1851-0-51713600-1506363973.png

#4 PatrickButlerSatAM

PatrickButlerSatAM

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

Meh, IMDb seems to have a habit of getting VAs wrong so I don't trust any information on that site.

You can always change it if you have an account with them.

#5 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:45 PM

IMDb has dropped the ball in recent years concerning fact checking accurate information about actors/actresses, producers, directors, etc. It's like Wikipedia was years ago.

One of the big things is the whole "The Matrix opening scene cost several million to make and was used to get a higher budget" trivia fact being wrong. Someone threw that in back in '09 and people have been reporting as fact ever since, though if you watch the behind the scenes content from the DVD boxset they mention that the increase in budget was due to them showing multiple scenes.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#6 PatrickButlerSatAM

PatrickButlerSatAM

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

IMDb has dropped the ball in recent years concerning fact checking accurate information about actors/actresses, producers, directors, etc. It's like Wikipedia was years ago.

One of the big things is the whole "The Matrix opening scene cost several million to make and was used to get a higher budget" trivia fact being wrong. Someone threw that in back in '09 and people have been reporting as fact ever since, though if you watch the behind the scenes content from the DVD boxset they mention that the increase in budget was due to them showing multiple scenes.

I get what you mean there. Anybody put something that is false and still be on there. Things do got to change about this though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic SatAM, Cat, William Windom, David Doyle, Young Princess Sally, Dana Hill, Season One, Season Two, ABC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users