NeonBlackMember Since 31 Oct 2010
Offline Last Active Nov 07 2019 03:14 PM
Hi! My name is Ian and I live on a planet called Australia, in the backwaters of the backwaters of bumf**k. Here's a list of things about me you never cared to know.
- I've been here on and off since around 2005 or so, though I'm buggered if I can recall what my name was on FUS back then.
- I drink Victoria Bitter but don't consider myself to be a bogan. My Australian peers frequently struggle with this idea.
- My knowledge of the video game Doom is near-encyclopaedic. Any questions on that topic will be met with immense torrents of unwarranted raving on my part.
- At the time of writing my hair is 40cm in length.
- I can recite every lyric from the album 'Significant Other' by Limp Bizkit, despite the fact that I completely, utterly despise that album and that band.
- I'm a fan of all things grim, macabre and maudlin. Except for horror movies.
- Sally is my favourite SatAM character. I also killed her off in one of my fanfics.
- I am the frontman of a death/doom metal band. I play guitar and growl, even though I can play drums better than I can play the guitar, and can sing cleanly much better than I can growl.
- The above said, I'm also a massive fan of Brian Eno and Enya.
- I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more, I've seen the sights, I've had delights from every foreign shore. But when my mates all ask me the place that I adore, I tell them right away: If I could, I'd move to Sweden in a heartbeat.
- My new years' resolution in 2013 was to last the entire year without employing the use of self-deprecating humour. I broke it on 01/01/2013.
- Writing this list has taken a pretty inordinate amount of my time, considering its brevity.
- Group Tech Guy
- Active Posts 95
- Profile Views 12,295
- Member Title How cold is the sun
- Age 31 years old
- Birthday March 14, 1988
Old-school gaming, music production, bass, guitar, drums, singing, philosophy, graphic & web design