Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

Sonic Boom (Video Game Thread)

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#21 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:03 AM

I've seen comments, and lots of people say it looks like shit.
image.jpg

#22 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

I've seen comments, and lots of people say it looks like shit.

But what they fail to realize is that the graphics are turned down so the game can run smoothly, its still early in development

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#23 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:13 AM

What I didn't mention is that the videos were still early development. :/
image.jpg

#24 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

What I didn't mention is that the videos were still early development. :/

Exactly and people are bashing it for something thats in late-Alpha

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#25 Prime

Prime

Shuffle up the Wildcards! And deal 'em!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 521 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:13 AM

Oh cool! Lord Hood is being included in a Sonic game?

Oh wait... That's not Lord Hood.

... Has... Has it come full circle and now Sega is using the comics for new character designs/inspiration?

'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#26 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

Oh cool! Lord Hood is being included in a Sonic game?

Oh wait... That's not Lord Hood.

... Has... Has it come full circle and now Sega is using the comics for new character designs/inspiration?

Probably, it makes you think if the reboot was intended to slowly integrate the two canons

#27 Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Running Wild

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

Well, this is new.

A new villain, cool! I'll say this though, I won't be surprised if Eggman ends up as a Final Boss at the last minute, but hey it's nice to see some variety and maybe Lyric will in fact be the final boss.

Seriously, HOW THE HELL did nobody know that Robotnik was evil!? I mean just look at those red, glowing, hellish eyes, oh yeah I can completely trust that guy with my life! *sarcasm*

#28 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

image.jpg

#29 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

From what I've seen of her so far, I think I'm gonna enjoy Sticks. Her hyperactive rambling cracks me up.

I'm really looking forward to this show.

Her personality yes. Her voice no.

#30 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

From what I've seen of her so far, I think I'm gonna enjoy Sticks. Her hyperactive rambling cracks me up.

In other words, she's just like everyone else in the franchise.

#31 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

In other words, she's just like everyone else in the franchise.

...kinda when you put it that way....

But her voice actually annoys me while the others are just bad. 

#32 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

I dunno... I thought Scratch and Grounder were much more annoying.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

#33 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

They are, and I don't like them either.  

#34 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

Alongside Metal Sonic, they're one of the few characters from the franchise I can't stand. I never understood the love/hype for them. The same thing goes for certain characters from the Archie series; namely Nate Morgan, Warlord Kodos, the Ancient Walkers, and MOST of Penders' creations.

#35 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

Alongside Metal Sonic, they're one of the few characters from the franchise I can't stand. I never understood the love/hype for them. The same thing goes for certain characters from the Archie series; namely Nate Morgan, Warlord Kodos, the Ancient Walkers, and MOST of Penders' creations.

YOU TALKIN' SHIT BOUT THE SSSSS SQUAD?!?
image.jpg

#36 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

Yes, yes I am.

I also think Metal and Fang/Nack are both highly overrated and uninteresting.

That's why I liked the concept of Sticks, she was an interesting character with personality. It's just her voice, I can't stand it. It's like Harley Quinn and Numbuh Five combined with a chalkboard.

#37 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

Personally, I never found them that funny. All they typically did was boast then yell at each other till one of them trips over themselves in a clumsy manner. Rinse and repeat... There wasn't much else to their characters. If you swapped their personalities around, you wouldn't tell the difference.

In contrast, Robotnik's other minions had conflicting personalities which made them more interesting and memorable. Snively was snarky and miserable; always complaining about his incompetent uncle whom he pretended to admire. Sleet was sinister and devious, always looking forward to every mission he was offered; whereas Dingo was the dimwitted weight testing his patience and composure. And Orbot is the dainty technician with a sarcastic side and a tendency to poke fun at his boss; while Cubot is pretty much the opposite (it's like pairing C-3PO with Bender).

Heck, I'm probably one of the few that liked Coconuts. Unlike the other dumbots, I actually felt sorry for the little guy. All he wants is some appreciation from his creator, but he's always getting the short end of the stick. And when he gets the good job, you can feel his enthusiasm, which only makes it more depressing when he fails.

#38 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

The formula may always be the same, but I still find them entertaining to watch.

And I also like Coconuts.
image.jpg

#39 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

And I also like Coconuts.

He still reminds me of GWB

#40 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

The game looks pretty damn fun. The writing is hilarious, and Amy's voice no longer makes me want to kill myself.

OMNOMNOMNOM
image.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users