Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  furrykef : (23 November 2020 - 04:17 AM)

Me.

@  Nex : (21 November 2020 - 07:11 PM)

All this chat about failing hardware reminds me that I gotta update my GPU n SSD this year. Who'dve thought an M.2 boot drive could get filled entirely by sodding Windows updates >.<

@  tiff15 : (21 November 2020 - 12:28 PM)

computer fans are starting to wonk out, so Im using a laptop for now...Hi all!

@  furrykef : (18 November 2020 - 05:56 AM)

The bad news is my hard drive is busted. So I'm currently on a Linux Mint Live CD. Ain't that fun?

@  furrykef : (18 November 2020 - 05:56 AM)

Whew! I'm finally on my PC after three weeks of not being able to use it.

@  Shadow : (07 November 2020 - 01:51 PM)

FUS should bring back the artist galleries.

@  Ishapar : (05 November 2020 - 01:22 PM)

Honestly I only come here for Sea3on and the forums.

@  Nex : (03 November 2020 - 08:00 PM)

Crikey! I'm so used t just heading straight to the forum since the front page hadn't updated since July 2019 xD

@  wildfire : (03 November 2020 - 01:09 AM)

HOLY SCHNIKES! The main site's been updated

@  Nex : (28 October 2020 - 10:15 AM)

You can panic all you like though. Just don't you DARE painc!

@  John Roberts : (28 October 2020 - 03:14 AM)

Don't painc!

@  tiff15 : (23 October 2020 - 09:14 AM)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Im working with Octascratchrock right now on our RP series. once thats up to snuff, we can continue the series here (I hope.) I'll also see about moving my fan fiction series here as well.

@  Shadow : (15 October 2020 - 12:36 PM)

All your base are belong to us.

@  Ishapar : (13 October 2020 - 12:16 PM)

So the last two days had the most shoutbox activity. We broke a record, mates!

@  Ishapar : (13 October 2020 - 12:11 PM)

I haven't been doing much of anything in life, so I really haven't been to forums either. Hey, tiff15, welcome back.

@  Nex : (13 October 2020 - 12:54 AM)

Ya most of the FUS monkeys like to hide in the Discord server these days.

@  tiff15 : (12 October 2020 - 05:02 PM)

I see. well, Im just glad someone answered at some point. Ive been to less active forums, so this is fine! ^-^

@  furrykef : (12 October 2020 - 11:28 AM)

This forum isn't terribly active, unfortunately...

@  tiff15 : (11 October 2020 - 05:19 PM)

Is anyone on tonight?

@  tiff15 : (11 October 2020 - 01:18 PM)

Finally got back in! I missed this place!

Photo

Freedom Fighter Frequency: cast and crew call

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Freya Manibrandr

Freya Manibrandr

Ein Fahrender Ritter

• F3 Staff
  • 777 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, I am pretty sure this is 6 feet under. Kind of a shame, was hoping to write music for this thing.

76561197990969478.png

#42 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 571 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

Yeah, I am pretty sure this is 6 feet under. Kind of a shame, was hoping to write music for this thing.

Did you ever message the op about it?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

#43 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,288 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

John was the one behind this.  And he is pretty much long gone.   I still chat with him now and then.  But as far as this goes...Pretty sure he has no interest in starting it back up.   If anyone else wishes to feel free.

#44 LightingSpeeDevil

LightingSpeeDevil

Fellow FUSer

• F3 Staff
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 11:40 AM

*Eight years later*

I'm surprised I can still log into this old account.

I'm even more surprised to see people post in this thread in 2019 haha.

So yeah, I was cast as Sonic in this project in 2008 when I was like...16?! (Good grief...)
It fell apart during production of the first episode for the usual reasons of people disappearing or dropping out. The first episode was pretty much finished aside from the music and some sound effects.

I messaged John around 2012 asking if he could send me the pieces, because I fully intended to finish it myself to get a taste of what could have been. I never heard back from him, but my offer is still open if he even still have the files anymore.

Since then I graduated college, got cancer, have just about beaten it, and started working doing voice acting and production for radio and TV, so happy endings I suppose.

If someone decided to start FFF back up again I would be happy to assist, but I know that is basically moot now that you have the resources to just make Sea3on an animated show apparently, which is quite exciting.

If anyone needs any help with voice acting and production, Sonic-related or otherwise, feel free to hit me up.

#45 Ishapar

Ishapar

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 571 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 05:20 AM

*Eight years later*

I'm surprised I can still log into this old account.

I'm even more surprised to see people post in this thread in 2019 haha.

So yeah, I was cast as Sonic in this project in 2008 when I was like...16?! (Good grief...)
It fell apart during production of the first episode for the usual reasons of people disappearing or dropping out. The first episode was pretty much finished aside from the music and some sound effects.

I messaged John around 2012 asking if he could send me the pieces, because I fully intended to finish it myself to get a taste of what could have been. I never heard back from him, but my offer is still open if he even still have the files anymore.

Since then I graduated college, got cancer, have just about beaten it, and started working doing voice acting and production for radio and TV, so happy endings I suppose.

If someone decided to start FFF back up again I would be happy to assist, but I know that is basically moot now that you have the resources to just make Sea3on an animated show apparently, which is quite exciting.

If anyone needs any help with voice acting and production, Sonic-related or otherwise, feel free to hit me up.

What cancer did you struggle with?

Before honor comes humility.

The Most High God created this world we live in, and He created man in His image for Himself.  Whether we like it or not doesn't change the truth nor does it change the consequences.

gallery 51493 212 294091

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users