Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

Photo

Politics In General....

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,563 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

I'm not saying that greedy is impossible in a communist system, but less likely to happen, mainly because of the more equal share of value. In capitalism, they need to removed money from politic, this is by far the main problem we got.

Actually the Greedy of Communism is why Communism failed in the first place.  The problem is that the government and the military in most communist countries abused their powers taking a bigger and more worth while cut then anybody else could.  

#42 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

I'm not saying that greedy is impossible in a communist system, but less likely to happen, mainly because of the more equal share of value. In capitalism, they need to removed money from politic, this is by far the main problem we got.

Actually the Greedy of Communism is why Communism failed in the first place.  The problem is that the government and the military in most communist countries abused their powers taking a bigger and more worth while cut then anybody else could.  

Taking more and more country was in a way based on their stategy agaisnt the US. These action was to grow in power to face other powerfull nation. The need for so much nuclear power, taking more country under their system, all of that was to fight agaisnt the US in the cold war.

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!
PS: I love bacon. Why? Because i said so...(i also love the Dreamcast)
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoneofDoom

#43 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

HOLY CRAP! Somebody in the United State will attemp to removed money from politic! Everyone, let's wish him good luck!

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!

#44 DotNetDemon

DotNetDemon

Programmer of the Deep

• Fellow FUSer
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

One of the main issue with Capitalism, is: money=power. The more money you'll have, the more power you'll be able to get. And with more power you'll get, the more you'll be likely to used it to get more money. In the end, it's nothing more than a vicious circle.

With a Communism system, the money isn't used to get power, but instead used as a tool to help the society. With no class higher or lower, it's kind of useless to try to get more, since the system don't work that way. In a unequal system, people can become jalous of the fortune of some other, this combine with greed.....it's not likely to end up well.

PS: Speaking of money, by curiosity, just a small question to anyone who is American: Did the penny is still used and made every year in the US? I ask that since the penny was removed in Canada since....i think a year already.

Even though money is often classified as the "root of all evil," it serves as a great standard for exchange for products and services. The problem with bartering is that there is no common exchange for debt--for instance, if you had a coop of chickens and I had hogs, you could give me four chickens for one sal. But let's say someone else has a cow that I would like; unfortunately, they have enough chickens and don't want any more, but instead want tools. If I have no tools to give, I'm going to have to go find someone willing to exchange chickens for tools for a cow. Then there's the problem of how much value do you attach to each item: what if someone values chickens more than others?

In an equality system such as communism, it stifles the ability for a person to advance him/herself. For instance, let's assume that I want to live in a four bedroom house but everyone else has a two bedroom house. For the sake of argument, let's assume that the government supplies all housing (like China does). I have no motivation to work harder or exert more effort because unless the government suddenly decides to give everyone four bedroom houses, I'm still going to be stuck. It really snuffs out the idea of individuality in the name of "the common good."

And in answer to your pennies question, yes, for some reason we still have the damned things. I keep them in a jar on my desk where they collect dust.

#45 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

Finding solution to every problem is not a easy thing, of course. But it can be done in a good way. Less corruption is to expect on a commercial standpoint in a Communist system, since the system isn't based on the market and profit. For the polititian, regulation are important (as long as they are respected). If corruption happen in the system (like it happen in Soviet Union), money will not be the issue to worry about, it's something else...

Money still need to be regulated adequately or it can end up like in the 80's in Russia.

#46 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

This isn't for the faint of heart. This is what those "rebels" are doing in Syria to their own people. And these are the people Obama helped out in Iraq.

I broke up the link, so fix it if you want to see what the real war crimes are.

http://www.youtube.co m/watch?v=vTYqNu0 VLS8&feature=youtu.be&bp ctr=1379026146

#47 Reed Teran

Reed Teran

I'll have a double order of onion rings!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 14,660 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Proven, as well off as America is, it's government is very easy to manipulate to one's advantage.
Say I were to attempt to overthrow a leader. Me and my buddies send messages to America, claiming the deaths and destructions that WE cause to be the work of the 'evil' leader. America goes 'well golly gee, dat's baaaaad.' So they send in the troops. We then go on to win and overthrow a leader who may or may not be nice, and once the Soldier Boys leave, I can install myself as leader, and take over all the operations and supress those who defy my will as the new dictator. America gets played as the bad guy to any who try and survive, since they helped us. Now, we are winning the war to come against us as well, since the civilians will despise the redeployed troops for their previous actions. And I can just sit high in my chair while civilians run at them with guns, claiming revenge for their dead leader, while my men sit around and have a drink or two.

War is beautiful in display and deceit.

Proud servant of the God-Emperor. His Will be done.

Black_Templars_Badge.png

Lord Castellan of the Mobius Crusade

#48 Shadow

Shadow

Fellow FUSer

• Sonic Corner Moderator
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

That's how Israel was made.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users