Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

Photo

After 15 Years, Naruto Will End On November 11Th

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

The official website of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump announced today on October 6 that Masashi Kishimoto's long-running ninja action manga Naruto will end its serialization for 15 years on the magazine's 50th issue to be published in Japan on November 10. It means that the manga only has five episodes left. 

Naruto started its serialization on the magazine's 43th issue of 1999, and has published 70 tankobon volumes so far. The latest 71st volume is scheduled to be published in Japan on November 4. And its newest anime film adaptation, meaningfully titled The Last: Naruto the Movie, will be released on December 6. 

I'm saddened by this, because i grew up Naruto and its one of my favorite Animes/Mangas of all time. But you gotta admit 15 years is a pretty good run

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#2 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

You know... I haven't watch Naruto since six or seven years ago. I stop watching that because.. to me, it was getting kind of boring. However, I still enjoy listening music from the Naruto TV Openings and Endings. :) And I still watch Anime though.. But not often.   

As for Naruto coming to the end... Sad. I wonder if Naruto and Sakura will finally be together... did they in the later issues?

#3 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:03 AM

You know... I haven't watch Naruto since six or seven years ago... I stop watching that because to me, it was getting kind of boring. I still watch Anime though.. but not often.

As for Naruto coming tows the end... Sad. I wonder if Naruto and Sakura will finally be together... did they in the later issues?

It honestly got better. The Invasion of Pain & the World War arcs have been great

No it appears it would be Naruto and Hinata will end up together. At least its been hinted

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,563 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:10 AM

I stopped watching Naruto after the filler arc. I dunno, shipuden never caught on with me.

That said Naruto was the first Manga I read regularly and I still enjoy many of the video games and earlier episodes. Sad to see it go

#5 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

No it appears it would be Naruto and Hinata will end up together. At least its been hinted

Ah... :( Really? I thought Naruto are Sakura are so right for each other. As for Hinata.. she's good, but, sometimes she can be so creepy when she's shy. Is Sakura still has a crush on this handsome psychopath character... what his name again? 

#6 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

Ah... :( Really? I thought Naruto are Sakura are so right for each other. As for Hinata.. she's good, but, sometimes she can be so creepy when she's shy. Is Sakura still has a crush on this handsome psychopath character... what his name again? 

Uhhh Sakura is actually a bad choice for Naruto, given how much she has abused him. Hinata is just shy but she has really overcome it in Shippuden. And...

Spoiler

I stopped watching Naruto after the filler arc. I dunno, shipuden never caught on with me.

That said Naruto was the first Manga I read regularly and I still enjoy many of the video games and earlier episodes. Sad to see it go

Shippudden did take a bit to catch on but once it got going it was good.

NSUNSR so far has been a great game

#7 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,563 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

Yeah...you know you're trying too hard with your titles when the initials are that long.

#8 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

Not really

#9 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:33 PM

Yeah...you know you're trying too hard with your titles when the initials are that long.

Still not as bad as The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies.
image.jpg

#10 RedMenace

RedMenace

yup.

• Fellow FUSer
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

Holy crap. I heard it was finally ending. But Christ, it's hard to believe it's been 15 years. I'd say it's probably about time. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I can't imagine they weren't grasping at straws by the end.

#11 vgiannell5

vgiannell5

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

Hopefully, Naruto will beat some sense into Sasuke and get him to realize his revolution isn't going to help him become "Hokage".

Not to mention severing himself from his past and present.

#12 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:33 PM

Hopefully, Naruto will beat some sense into Sasuke and get him to realize his revolution isn't going to help him become "Hokage".

Not to mention severing himself from his past and present.

Hopefully.

I keep hearing that The Last: Naruto the Movie could lead to a continuation of the series... however as an Anime instead of Manga& Anime

Holy crap. I heard it was finally ending. But Christ, it's hard to believe it's been 15 years. I'd say it's probably about time. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I can't imagine they weren't grasping at straws by the end.

It got better a bit. Like everything it had its ups and downs

#13 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:09 AM

http://www.animenews...CP76E1YqpVIL.01

GG everyone, its finally happening

#14 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

Naruto Manga Mini Series Launches after Main Series Ends

Called it. Glad that its still gonna continue, just in a smaller form

#15 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,575 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:25 PM

Naruto Chapter 700

The Epilogue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users