Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

The New Games Topic

• Please log in to reply
505 replies to this topic

#41 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

You never know

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#42 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

I want to save up for a lot of eShop money to get some Virtual Console games, but I also want a new 3DS game.

What would you guys recommend?

A - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

B - Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

C - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (keep in mind that I don't own a Wii)
image.jpg

#43 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Donkey Kong is BRUTALLY HARD. If you don't like Hard Games you might wanna skip that one.

I haven't had much time to get into Luigi's Mansion 2 but everything I've seen about it so far is good.

I dunno about Pkmn.

#44 Janus

Janus

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

I wanna see a Legend of Zelda game that the ending causes The Great Flood in Wind Waker

That wouldn't be possible. No Link.

Actually thats where you're wrong. According to Myamotto himself, the way the timeline is set up Link FAILS and thats what causes The Great Flood. I wanna see him succede but then by a huge twist of fate something happens and he is defeated. It would mix things up a bit

Actually, when Link fails, the events leading up to A Link to the Past begin. Wind Waker occurs because the Hero of Time does not exist in the Adult Timeline, having gone back to his youth. Therefore, the Goddesses have to flood Hyrule to prevent Ganon from claiming it.

#45 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:54 AM

I wanna see a Legend of Zelda game that the ending causes The Great Flood in Wind Waker

That wouldn't be possible. No Link.

Actually thats where you're wrong. According to Myamotto himself, the way the timeline is set up Link FAILS and thats what causes The Great Flood. I wanna see him succede but then by a huge twist of fate something happens and he is defeated. It would mix things up a bit

Actually, when Link fails, the events leading up to A Link to the Past begin. Wind Waker occurs because the Hero of Time does not exist in the Adult Timeline, having gone back to his youth. Therefore, the Goddesses have to flood Hyrule to prevent Ganon from claiming it.

yea... opps, mixed timelines up

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#46 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

Don't worry Ben, Zelda timeline is easy to be confuse with.

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!
PS: I love bacon. Why? Because i said so...(i also love the Dreamcast)
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoneofDoom

#47 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

no kidding

#48 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

Donkey Kong is BRUTALLY HARD. If you don't like Hard Games you might wanna skip that one.

I haven't had much time to get into Luigi's Mansion 2 but everything I've seen about it so far is good.

I dunno about Pkmn.

I'm mainly considering Luigi and Donkey Kong.

Since it's a 3DS game, Nintendo is adding an easy mode to DK. Nintendo wants the 3DS games to compete with titles like Angry Birds.
image.jpg

#49 Janus

Janus

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

I'd like to play the new Luigi's Mansion game, but I don't have the console for it. The original was great, but way too short in my opinion.

#50 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

Bethseda's new game trailer for The Evil Within (VHS i STRONGLY recomend that you DO NOT watch this)

http://www.ign.com/v...t-trailer-1080p

#51 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Bethseda's new game trailer for The Evil Within (VHS i STRONGLY recomend that you DO NOT watch this)

I've heard that this game will use the id tech 5 (which is a very good engine btw).

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!

#52 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

Very good engine.

Cant beat Unreal though... that engine has been around for 13 years now, always gets improved. Though EA's FrostBite3 looks amazing as well

#53 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

Very good engine.

Cant beat Unreal though... that engine has been around for 13 years now, always gets improved. Though EA's FrostBite3 looks amazing as well

I'd say that the id Tech 5 is a very good alternative to the Unreal engine. So far, the best game i saw with the Unreal engine was Spec Ops the Line. But for the id Tech 5, being a new engine, he still have a good future awaiting him.

#54 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Very good engine.

I'd say that the id Tech 5 is a very good alternative to the Unreal engine. So far, the best game i saw with the Unreal engine was Spec Ops the Line. But for the id Tech 5, being a new engine, he still have a good future awaiting him.

Dishonored ran on the Unreal engine

#55 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Very good engine.

Dishonored ran on the Unreal engine

Dishonored have a very good art design. For the graphic themself, they are not bad, but not splendid either.

#56 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

They showed screenshots on I Can Has Cheezburger's Video Game section. I know not to watch.
image.jpg

#57 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

They showed screenshots on I Can Has Cheezburger's Video Game section. I know not to watch.

Even that creeped me out a bit. i thought it was a movie at first

#58 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

Hey i just got wind of a rumor that the next Sonic game MAY be on the next-gen consoles ALONG with current gen consoles.

#59 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hey i just got wind of a rumor that the next Sonic game MAY be on the next-gen consoles ALONG with current gen consoles.

Yeah, we heard of this kind of rumor all the time. Until an official annoncement, i won't going to belive it.

#60 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

Yeah, we heard of this kind of rumor all the time. Until an official annoncement, i won't going to belive it.

Well its from a good source: Eurogamer. So dont rule it out just yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users