Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 07:40 AM)

Good to hear.

@  chief : (13 August 2019 - 07:27 PM)

We are in talk with background artists actually...

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

some traditional cel painted backgrounds would be lovely.

@  Shadow : (13 August 2019 - 12:54 AM)

Is their any plans on what might be added if the budget reaches a certain quota?

@  wildfire : (13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM)

Just saw the preview for Sea3son animated. It looks awesome! Voices are great. I only wish I had money to support.

@  wildfire : (12 August 2019 - 11:30 PM)

Glad to see this place is still bustling. I went through my old comics last night, made me think of you all. I miss this place sometimes.

@  Ishapar : (12 August 2019 - 10:39 AM)

Keep screaming, Redauthar.

Photo

Review The Last Game You Played

• Please log in to reply
1157 replies to this topic

#21 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

Been playing Tropico 2, basically a SimCity-type game where you run a pirate colony. (Note that this is different from Tropico 1, 3, and 4, which take place in the same region but in the 1950s and are more of a "wannabe Fidel Castro" simulator.)

There's an aspect of the game that I think they didn't fully think through, though. Basically, there are two classes of people in the game: the pirates, who do all the raiding and looting (and can also serve as guards and overseers on your island), and the captives, who do all the labor, unpaid. In the game you can build brothels -- which I find a bit shocking in a T-rated game -- and since all the labor is done by captives, only captives become wenches. Which means you're forcing people into sex slavery. Isn't that lovely?

I don't think the ESRB would have given the game a T rating if they'd realized this.

#22 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

What year was it made?

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#23 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

#24 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

Ok... they got lucky

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#25 saber16

saber16

Sea3on Artist

• Sea3on Artist
  • 612 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

I personally loved Riddler in Asylum, he's such a cocky jackass, but the more riddles you solve, the more he starts to freak out. His return in City was also wonderfully done.
I mean... Seriously.

Posted Image

#26 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,553 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Riddler is my favorite Batman Villain. And I enjoyed his sidequest in Asylum. Since I hadn't played Arkham City, it worried me he might have been done wrong.

#27 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

My favorite is the Joker.

Anyways....

Skyrim: 9.5/10: I was very reluctant to play it at first but i love Skyrim now, i even have a T-Shirt that says FUS RO DAH on it

#28 doesthings

doesthings

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition (WiiU)

Takes what made Arkham Asylum fun and amps it up to an insane degree with a compelling story, an immersive setting, an improved combat system, even more tasks to accomplish, even more annoying Riddler trophies to collect, and a bunch of shots of Catwoman's butt.

(9.0/10)

(I intend to play the PS3 version eventually, in case the WiiU controller got between me and the game somehow).

#29 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Save your money and buy a Wii U pro controller.
image.jpg

#30 wildfire

wildfire

Pro Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

DmC: Devil May Cry 4/5

This is a good example of a reboot done right. While people have balked over the revamped look of Dante, his personality is little changed. The combat is still spot on, yet simpler to learn. The learning curve is significantly lighter, but there's loads for hardcore gamers in the form of different difficulty settings, including one where enemies and Dante die in a single hit! The game is more of the demon slaying action you know and love, with enough different mechanics and story to be new and fresh. While the game itself isn't perfect, it's a great jumping off point for new fans. For those of us that are willing to look past Dante's new look and slightly changed personality there's a lot to love here. I recommend checking it out if you're a fan of the genere, purists might be put off to be sure, but the game itself is unchanged.
My X-Box LIVE Gamertag: a b1ue streak

Feel free to add me

3-22-05/8-23-11/2-17-12 Gone but never forgotten (I miss you guys)

#31 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

I seriously thought about getting DmC. I may actually get it now

#32 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Save you're money.

Buy the Nightmare Before Christmas game. Plays just like Devil May Cry and both are made by Capcom.
image.jpg

#33 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

no

#34 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Ok. (Walks away)
image.jpg

#35 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

Advance Wars Days of Ruin: 9/10

#36 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Super Smash Bros. Melee: 8/10

Although I've only played the game for an hour, I can safely say that it's one of the greatest fighters I've ever played. The character selection is diverse and cool, the battles are fun, and it's a great game overall. Although the way to unlock characters is bullshit.
(PLAY VS. FOR 60 HOURS TO GET MEWTWO?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Now all I need is an extra controller or two for multiplayer!

And some people to play with.

Aaaand it would be better to play as Sonic but...

Any word on the 3DS Smash Bros?
image.jpg

#37 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Just finished Portal 2. Every bit as brilliant as the original. I thought for sure that they'd wrung all they could out of the portal concept in the first game. Boy, how wrong I was...

#38 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

1943 (NES): 8.5/10. I play it with the NES Advantage. A old arcade game like we don't see often these days. Pure fast-paced action with kick-ass power-up and big ennemy airplane/battleship cruiser boss. Some sprite flickering, but nothing dramatic either. Fun for short burst, but lack a certain replayability. Still fun to go back here or there for a another quick play. A good game if you want to jump in, and have fun right away!

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!
PS: I love bacon. Why? Because i said so...(i also love the Dreamcast)
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoneofDoom

#39 Lito290

Lito290

The Forbidden One

• Game Staff
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

Game: Sonic Adventure
System: Xbox 360(HD Port)
Rating: 9/10
Music is stellar, gameplay is fun and easy to control, familiar characters get re-imagined and the story is relatively solid, but the voice acting subtracts that 1 point away. I love Ryan Drummond, but this was not his best work.

The act of dissapearing... it's easier than you think.
YouTube: Click here

#40 Velvet D'Coolette

Velvet D'Coolette

Lurky lurker

• Gallery & Fic Moderator
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

World's Hardest Game on the iPod. Available even if you've got a Generation 2, which I have.

It's about reaction times and having really fine control on a variety of tasks. It's quite addictive, actually.

Why not check out my fanfiction?

Antoine's Adventure

http://www.fanfictio...ine-s-Adventure

Psychological adventure in which Antoine gets therapy.

Sonic and the Deliberate Mary Sue
http://www.fanfictio...rate-Mary-Sue-1 (approx. age 13 and up)
Mary Sue parody with an actual storyline.

Psychological original character reference sheets available from my DeviantArt account: http://palantean.deviantart.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users