Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  RedG : (06 December 2019 - 06:04 PM)

Sorry to hear, Wulfsbane. My condolences.

@  Wulfsbane : (05 December 2019 - 10:43 PM)

My grandfather passed on the 17th.

@  chief : (30 November 2019 - 03:32 PM)

oh?

@  Wulfsbane : (28 November 2019 - 07:14 PM)

This year's Thanksgiving was a lot tougher than normal.

@  Wulfsbane : (28 November 2019 - 07:14 PM)

Same to you.

@  RedAuthar : (28 November 2019 - 03:47 PM)

Happy American Turkey Day

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

Photo

Series To Rival Sea3on(it's Just For Fun) Help Me! Just Read The Whole Thing.

Sunara the wolf Lupe wolf Heavy metal is not scary

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sunara

Sunara

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:13 AM

hey guys, I'm gonna be honest, call it hateful if you so desire, I do not like the animation for Sea3on on youtube, it's too modern and it so un 90's, how is that nostalgic at all dude? I have a script in the works for my own series based in the same universe since Paul would not let me help and gave me the same paetron crap he gave you all, no thanks dude, I am a writer, not a rider, now, I know you all are aware Satam was basically war between the Freedom Fighters and Robotnik correct? Correct! I happen to be classic style metalhead, and that is what metal is all about, War and Freedom! if you would get into it like I did and stop being scared of the loudness you would learn the good meanings behind the lyrics, some songs are actually ballads., classic bands like Anthrax(kinda fun and cartoony at times), Metallica, Judas priest,Slayer, , Exodus, Venom,Pantera(they were in Spongebob) Motorhead(also in sponge bob) and Megadeth(who was in Duck dodger for crying out loud!) Now to get down to cognitive business, I have a team of one artist, cool guy actually, and two writers so far , myself and another guy but it is not enough, I need guys who can write well, hand draw(like the creators of satam did), so what if it is 2019 and we can do everything on a screen, why should it be that way? there's no hard work in that like making beauty from scratch, the series is about a white wolf who has beef with robotnik's ancestors long before the events in satam ever occurred, like hundreds of millions of years ago, ands his family was taken out by them think what Itachi did to the Uchiha clan and made Sasuke watch, except in this case, Sunara gets them back a couple days later and then he makes a partnership with the Grim reaper and becomes the Angel Of Death and then it fastfowards to you getting to know the rest of the cast and the Crossover with Satam universe a few episodes later on,  but that is not gonna happen unless people are willing to step up and help me, if you like what Paul is doing more, more power to you but I personally wanna do this for fun. I cannot do it without your help though, I am talking to the fans who wanna see it as they did as kids, forget the future, it has no place in this world, it was the 90s, we didn't have this kind of animation Paul is trying to use, it does not make any sense to me. if you wanna step up and be a part of my team, I invite you to contact me at edgetanner16@gmail.com, and we can go from there, also add me on facebook, Tanner Abraxas Edge. I hope to here from all of you soon enough. the soundtrack will also be original compositions as well with a rock and roll twist, guitar solos and such, think  of swat Kats, plenty of guitar solos and such. see you soon oh and......I ship my oc with Lupe because they have a lot in common regarding losing parents to robotnik. 

#2 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,574 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:59 PM

So as someone who draws both pencil and paper as well as digital, I'm confused as what you mean.

Are you drawing and animating with cells? And if you are, I'm not saying that's a bad thing, if you're doing it for fun, wouldn't that make it harder?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for nostalgia, but I think something should be good first, and nostalgic second. And animating is hard. If you're not comfortable doing 90s SatAM style, that's working harder, but with no extra benefits.

#3 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,251 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

Hey man as Ive told you before....I wish you all the luck on your project.   

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 09:42 AM

Alright after reading this a few times, by the looks of it, this is supposed to take place both past, present, and after SatAM?

Look man, I'm all for the fan stories that take place after the end of Doomsday as I'm doing my own, and those are very welcome here, but I only see a very small bit about what the actual plot will be. One thing you need to do to upsell a project like this is give a decently detailed synopsis of what you want your story to be. I see more about why and how but not a lot of what outside of music/soundtrack. Also saying you ship your OC with a character now is a bold choice, as some people may see that and say "no thank you," and not read it even if it is great.

So as someone who draws both pencil and paper as well as digital, I'm confused as what you mean.

Are you drawing and animating with cells? And if you are, I'm not saying that's a bad thing, if you're doing it for fun, wouldn't that make it harder?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for nostalgia, but I think something should be good first, and nostalgic second. And animating is hard. If you're not comfortable doing 90s SatAM style, that's working harder, but with no extra benefits.

Yeah I gotta agree with Red here; it should be fun first, nostalgic second. I get wanting that classic 90s feel but animation with cels makes it much harder, especially if it is a "for fun" project. If you wanna go with that, more power to you but I just hope you know and understand what you are getting into.

Trying to learn and get better with art myself: drawing with pencil/paper is rather different than drawing with digital.

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users