Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

Photo

Sonic Boom Preview!... Sort Of

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#1 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Check this out and what's your reaction????

http://www.tssznews....-for-fall-2014/

#2 DCC

DCC

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

I am just too attached to Sonic Sat a.m. and Ariche, to a certain extent, that I can't at heart support the show.

#3 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

I am just too attached to Sonic Sat a.m. and Ariche, to a certain extent, that I can't at heart support the show.

I feel your pain, man... I thought the new show might be exactly like the games... don't know why Knuckles is on steroids?? :biggrin:

And yea... Sega always think of bad cartoon ideas.. they just do what they want to do!!!! And also I will always support the Sea3ON project from the real Sonic fans!!

#4 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 411 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

I'm impressed. It actually looks even worse than I had anticipated.

As for Knuckles' design, it seems vaguely familiar, and yet I can't quite place it...

http://24.media.tumb...nsvazo1_400.png

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

#5 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

Aw, come on now. It can't be that bad. 

I mean, yeah, Sega's overlooking the series, but look who they got to do the show. A lot of these directors and producers have worked on other animated shows before, so there's a chance that they'll know where to take it. It's not like "Sonic X" where the 4Kids producers were inexperienced and knew nothing about the Sonic series.

And who knows? With the re-surge in popularity for Archie (as well as the recent "reboot"), it's possible that Sega may acknowledge it and incorporate it into the series. But if not, it could still be a good show. It's not the end of the world "if" the SatAM/Archie cast isn't included.

Whatever the case, I'm willing to see it for myself. If it stinks; it stinks. If it's good; I may give it a watch. We'll just have to wait and see.

#6 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Aw, come on now. It can't be that bad. 

I mean, yeah, Sega's overlooking the series, but look who they got to do the show. A lot of these directors and producers have worked on other animated shows before, so there's a chance that they'll know where to take it. It's not like "Sonic X" where the 4Kids producers were inexperienced and knew nothing about the Sonic series.

And who knows? With the re-surge in popularity for Archie (as well as the recent "reboot"), it's possible that Sega may acknowledge it and incorporate it into the series. But if not, it could still be a good show. It's not the end of the world "if" the SatAM/Archie cast isn't included.

Whatever the case, I'm willing to see it for myself. If it stinks; it stinks. If it's good; I may give it a watch. We'll just have to wait and see.

I guess your right. I think I'll give it a shot to see if it's any good... or it might turn for the worst. Just like when CN airs this bad animation show "Uncle Grandpa" My god it was a terrible show!!  

#7 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Holy shit Knuckles looks terrible

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#8 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

I guess your right. I think I'll give it a shot to see if it's any good... or it might turn for the worst. Just like when CN airs this bad animation show "Uncle Grandpa" My god it was a terrible show!!

I haven't seen that show yet, but considering it was made by the same guys that created "Secret Mountain Fort Awesome"  :facepalm:, I'll take your word for it.

But still, for every bad show Cartoon Network's produced, there was also a good show. And in recent years, they've given us some really good shows: "Adventure Time", "Regular Show", "Young Justice", "Green Lantern", ect. So there's still hope.

About what I expected. Oh joy, more steaming excrement to plug the clogged drain that is the Sonic Game Universe.... Oh well, within a couple of years it will be forgotten. Let's just hope this probable smelly heap doesn't invade the comic.

I guess I will give it a watch, but I'm keeping my hopes low enough for worms to jump over.

What's so bad about it exactly? We don't know anything about it yet, so why jump to conclusions so quickly? For all we know, it could be the best show Sonic has ever gotten.

By the looks of it, each character is sporting a redesign of some sort.

From what I can tell, Knuckles is larger and more muscular, Amy has normal clothing, and Sonic has different spiked hair and a jacket. As of yet, Tails is the only one that looks the same.

#9 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

From what I can tell, Knuckles is larger and more muscular, Amy has normal clothing, and Sonic has different spiked hair and a jacket. As of yet, Tails is the only one that looks the same.

Tails looks Fine, Amy looks fine and Sonic is ehhh

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#10 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

I read the description in the article.

If I read between the lines it will be nothing more than advertizement for the new Sonic Lost World video game, being that it's being aimed at 6-11 year olds.

Weren't all shows featuring Sonic intended to be advertisements for the games?

Heck, even if it is, it doesn't hurt the fact that it could still be an entertaining series.

#11 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

Give them a chance, that way we can be excited!
image.jpg

#12 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Also, the studio that's making this, Geano, is also currently making the Xiaolin Showdown revival.
image.jpg

#13 Prime

Prime

Shuffle up the Wildcards! And deal 'em!

• Fellow FUSer
  • 521 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Holy shit Knuckles' shadow looks terrible

Fixed.

'Star Wars' is my story, just like my house is my house. So if I wanna paint my house green, even if everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what? I'm gonna paint it Jar Jar! - George Lucas

"The Devil Inside is the new scam from director William Something Something. The movie stars actors and was edited on a computer. Somewhere. This movie is the latest film in a series of very low budget films designed to look like real movies! And be released in theaters to make a quick buck via a horribly off kilter budget to profit ratio that the general public seem to be stupidly unaware of! These films use to be called 'direct to video' but now they are called 'first run features'. These films then vanish from the theaters, like a rapist leaving the scene of a crime." - Mike Stoklasa of RedLetterMedia

#14 Hammer

Hammer

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

I'm not giving my opinion until we see more. I've read that people hated the Batman TAS designs.

#15 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

The action packed comedy series aimed at children 6-11 will debut first on Cartoon Network in the U.S. and on CANAL J and GULLI in France, with a global rollout to follow.

This is the part that worries me.  Now not all 6-11 shows are bad, and honestly I think that's the ideal age group for the games as well.  But I dunno, I think it should be a bit higher than that, more 8-14 area as most of the Sonic Characters fit closer to that age group.

Wait what?  Okay I see Knuckles....

I can sorta see Sonic's Jacket....

Amy has normal clothing....Where?  In fact I don't see anything on her shadow that looks like she's wearing anything other than gloves.  Where'd you get the regular clothing idea?

Also Tails seems to have his hand in a pocket or something.

Also, the studio that's making this, Geano, is also currently making the Xiaolin Showdown revival.

Wait what?

#16 ILOVEVHS

ILOVEVHS

The Urban Ranger

• Fellow FUSer
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Yeah, they've been arising new episodes on Disney xD for a while now.
image.jpg

#17 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

Yeah, they've been arising new episodes on Disney xD for a while now.

..........................................................................................................................................*Butterscotch*

#18 LogiTeeka

LogiTeeka

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

Amy has normal clothing....Where?  In fact I don't see anything on her shadow that looks like she's wearing anything other than gloves.  Where'd you get the regular clothing idea?

Well, she clearly isn't wearing her normal attire, so I assume she's wearing something else. I can't imagine having her be naked in a show targeted towards kids, especially when everyone else seems to be wearing clothes.

#19 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Well, she clearly isn't wearing her normal attire, so I assume she's wearing something else. I can't imagine having her be naked in a show targeted towards kids, especially when everyone else seems to be wearing clothes.

Fair assumption.

#20 Captain Sorzo

Captain Sorzo

The Captain

• Scribes of Mobius
  • 411 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

tumblr_mu2gs39MVZ1ryjfrjo1_500.png

Seems legit.

57677ee618a4a_FSOMBanner.jpg.004b52a1171

Story updates and more now available at Free Scribes of Mobius!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users