Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chief : (09 November 2019 - 02:20 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/

@  Shadow : (31 October 2019 - 10:44 AM)

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:19 PM)

Sally acorn painting you can try to follow along, needs re-voicing as its just me for now.

@  Kev : (20 October 2019 - 02:18 PM)

Made another cartoon episode, its a painting tutorial on youtube check out my channel= 2D 3D CARTOONS

@  Wulfsbane : (05 October 2019 - 11:05 PM)

Well the player base went up exponentially since the switch.

@  wildfire : (05 October 2019 - 08:39 PM)

Probably to help Bungie now that Activision's money isn't backing them.

@  Wulfsbane : (03 October 2019 - 06:33 AM)

Destiny made the move to Steam.

@  Wulfsbane : (09 September 2019 - 10:12 AM)

We'll probably see Tracer soon

@  Shadow : (06 September 2019 - 10:48 PM)

I'd rather see Mai in Smash

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 09:05 AM)

I'm more surprised about the Fatal Fury character.

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

Really wasn't keen on the idea of Sans being playable, but I guess he's in the same vein as Ness/Lucas

@  Wulfsbane : (06 September 2019 - 08:00 AM)

I think it works.

@  GamemasterAn... : (05 September 2019 - 06:53 AM)

So...Sans is a Mii Gunner costume for Smash. Comments?

@  Wulfsbane : (31 August 2019 - 08:00 PM)

Alright, AEW's All Out was pretty freaking good.

@  Wulfsbane : (20 August 2019 - 06:22 AM)

The Knux will Layeth the Smacketh Down all over your Candy Ass!

@  GamemasterAn... : (20 August 2019 - 05:59 AM)

"Finally, the Knux...HAS COME BACK...to Angel Island!"

@  Wulfsbane : (19 August 2019 - 07:26 PM)

Strangely I can see it.

@  Shadow : (18 August 2019 - 10:39 PM)

Imagine Dwayne Johnson voicing Knuckles...

@  Wulfsbane : (17 August 2019 - 02:31 PM)

The Rock has come back? XP

@  chief : (17 August 2019 - 02:26 PM)

http://www.sonicsatam.com/sea3on/ finally...

Photo

The Lara-Su Chronicles... From Ken

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Ken Penders cartoon project... yep

Will u watch the LARA-SU CHRONICLES made from Ken?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

I know there's a lot of Ken Haters around... but, I'm posting a new poll topic if Ken going to make his own animation TV series or movie or internet web video... based on the characters made from him. 

So... how about that, will you people watch THE LARA-SU CHRONICLES made from Ken?

To me, I' am not going to vote, until the results are in.

UPDATE: I change my mind... I vote Unsure... I'm still disappointed on Ken... but, I'm sure it'll be a lot of No voters... we'll see.

#2 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Well from what i have gathered he changed a lot of the characters personailities around big time and did some major redesigns as well.

If he makes it into a web series (he will probably, but it will probably bomb) i might watch it... though ill give it the same chance i gave MLP when i first watched it

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#3 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

Well from what i have gathered he changed a lot of the characters personailities around big time and did some major redesigns as well.

If he makes it into a web series (he will probably, but it will probably bomb) i might watch it... though ill give it the same chance i gave MLP when i first watched it

I agree... I might watch it... I also think it'll be bad to watch. Just like Richard Kuta's Sonic short animation projects. :D

#4 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

you do realize Richard Kuta comes on here from time to time

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

#5 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Really? :/ Didn't know that. If so, what member name is he? It's funny, because I thought he's not into Sonic no more.

BTW, I'm sure some of you guys watch the short films that Ken Penders made... what was the name of his live-action series?

#6 furrykef

furrykef

Fellow FUSer

• Tech Guy
  • 4,503 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

His handle is FormerlyAKnotholeResident, or something like that.

#7 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

I'm not sure on the whole thing. I never liked Julie-Su or Laura-Su to begin with so...

#8 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

I'm not sure on the whole thing. I never liked Julie-Su or Laura-Su to begin with so...

I know. But, this is all about a upcoming made from Ken. And we'll see if his project shows up.

His handle is FormerlyAKnotholeResident, or something like that.

Thanks. I never thought he comes back. I wish someone told me about it. And, I don't want to fight with him or anything, if he wants to talk with me he should send me a PM instead. Also, I use to chat with him like years ago... don't know if he remember me or not. Like I said, if he read this, send a PM and we'll talk.

Anyway, back to the topic.

#9 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

I vote no. I'm not a Ken hater, but it's hard to not hate him for what he as done. If he could have just stay away, Julie-Su and the other would still be in the Sonic Comic and there will be no need for a new comic based on them.

Beside, the character in the Lara-Su Chronicles may wear the name of the Sonic Archie character, but they will never be the same.

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!
PS: I love bacon. Why? Because i said so...(i also love the Dreamcast)
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoneofDoom

#10 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

I vote no. I'm not a Ken hater, but it's hard to not hate him for what he as done. If he could have just stay away, Julie-Su and the other would still be in the Sonic Comic and there will be no need for a new comic based on them.

Beside, the character in the Lara-Su Chronicles may wear the name of the Sonic Archie character, but they will never be the same.

Yeah... to tell u the truth, I know every time I wrote about him sounds kind of hateful. But, deep inside I really don't hate him, just disappoint of the way he try to copyright his own characters and not let Archie to have them no more.

But you know what, maybe he'll have a change of heart if Archie and him talk about this one last time and maybe he'll let them have most of his characters... I don't know how... about cost for his characters to be publish?... :/... who knows.   

#11 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

In a way, i respect Ken for many reason. One of them is how he established the setting of the story. He's not responsible for everything, since this comic is based of the SatAM tv show, but for many other thing like the Dark Legion, the many country and their civilisation, etc. Ken had done alot to expend the Sonic universe and make them belivable. Some time, he wasn't using enough some of his character and idea, making them kind of pointless. But for other reason, i'm glad they (Archie) change him. After all, him and Carl didn't always came up with good stuff all the time *cough issue 134 cough*. For awhile, the comic became more a bunch of love story and the rest goes down to the shitter.

As for the court case itself, since few info are revealed about this mess of a legal case, we can't say alot of who is right and who is wrong. Sure, some thing are hard to miss, but in the end, the most important thing that we need to focus on: Is all of this really worth it?

Only time will tell....

If my english can look like crap, don't kill me...please? French is my native language!

#12 zelchias

zelchias

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

I've washed my hands of the man, and frankly without the wider context of the Sonic universe, his insipid comic doesn't have a pot to piss in. 

So I say nay. 

#13 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

I spread the news, right here:  http://www.tssznews....rs-ive-created/

#14 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

I know. I read it... my respond: :weird:  :suicide:

#15 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

I know. I read it... my respond: :weird:  :suicide:

Can't say any better. This is going to suuuuck, big time!

#16 Wulfsbane

Wulfsbane

One of the Scribes

• Moderators
  • 13,580 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

No kidding.

#17 Alextendo

Alextendo

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

I'm gonna put a helmet to protect myself from the incoming shit-storm, with Penders at the top of the shit-cloud. Watch out everyone, the ''Lara-Su Chronicles'' is coming. Diarrhea is going to rain soon...

9955481.jpg

Yeah, this is the Canadian/British helmet.

#18 FunnelVortex

FunnelVortex

SatAM Fan

• Fellow FUSer
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

That moron who whined about Sonic's green eyes in Sonic 4?

I think he might be getting back into Sonic, I sure hope not. Because the fandom is better off without that travesty of a fan.

#19 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,573 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

I think he might be getting back into Sonic, I sure hope not. Because the fandom is better off without that travesty of a fan.

Uh more like he ACTUALLY is back on the Forums.  As a member.  Yeah.  So uh....watch what you say guys. 

#20 FunnelVortex

FunnelVortex

SatAM Fan

• Fellow FUSer
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Uh more like he ACTUALLY is back on the Forums.  As a member.  Yeah.  So uh....watch what you say guys.

I still don't respect him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users