Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Kev : (10 January 2019 - 10:34 AM)

Thanks I will give that a try.

@  GamemasterAn... : (10 January 2019 - 08:19 AM)

Could you go to voicebunny to find someone to voice Bunnie? (I'm sorry...I had to do it.)

@  Shadow : (10 January 2019 - 12:00 AM)

Try the website voicebunny to look for someone.

@  Uncle Ben : (06 January 2019 - 05:09 PM)

There's probably a few out there

@  Kev : (06 January 2019 - 03:26 AM)

Is there anyone else that can do a good Sally voice over?

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:57 AM)

She voiced my last cartoon, I did ask her but it's been months now and I've not heard anything back.

@  Sandata : (05 January 2019 - 08:49 AM)

I don't know if she's still active, but look up LauraOlsenBlue on youtube. Think she used to be on here too.

@  Kev : (05 January 2019 - 08:45 AM)

Can anyone here or does anyone know anybody that can replicate Sally's voice from Sonic SatAm. I am trying to make another cartoon but need someone to voice it.

@  Uncle Ben : (31 December 2018 - 09:07 PM)

Happy new year everyone

@  Uncle Ben : (29 December 2018 - 10:02 PM)

So I got back into playing Pokemon GO again. Been completing the field research challenges and I encountered a Shiny Moltres!

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 December 2018 - 07:41 PM)

Merry Christmas if you didn't see me say it in the creative corner

@  Uncle Ben : (25 December 2018 - 04:20 PM)

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Happy Christmas folks!

@  Sandata : (24 December 2018 - 03:02 PM)

Sonic could be posting it under duress...

@  Misk : (21 December 2018 - 04:21 PM)

eggman did it as part of a smear campaign

@  Clocktopus : (18 December 2018 - 05:55 PM)

Sadly that illusion is shattered when he would have then had to WILLINGLY post that movie poster...

@  Quickster : (18 December 2018 - 10:04 AM)

I like to think that Sonic himself is running the Sonic Twitter account.

@  Quickster : (10 December 2018 - 06:40 PM)

@Sunnyfruit Collaboration project.

@  Sunnyfruit : (07 December 2018 - 07:24 AM)

lol didn't see the Sonic X comment. Amateur remaster?

@  Sunnyfruit : (07 December 2018 - 03:39 AM)

You look very cool and brave when you say you're cool with pron, but seriously in community websites it's just literal cancer

Photo

Idw: Sonic The Hedgehog Annual

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FUS News Robot

FUS News Robot

Extra! Extra!

• Newsbot
  • 200 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

IDW has partnered with SEGA America to release Sonic The Hedgehog Annual 2019, an oversize comic featuring the classic video game character and friends.

The annual — which weighs in at 48 pages — features a sprawling crew of creators, including four newcomers to the property. James Kochalka (Johnny Boo), Cavan Scott (Star Wars Adventures), Jack Lawrence (Transformers: Lost Light), and Gigi Dutrieux will have their first Sonic work featured in the annual. Ian Flynn, Evan Stanley, Caleb Goellner, Jonathan Gray, Jennifer Hernandez, and Diana Skelly will return from other Sonic issues to contribute to the massive book.

Sonic The Hedgehog Annual 2019 will feature three covers, including one from Sonic franchise icon Yuji Uekawa, best known as the visionary behind the "modern" look of Sonic.

“I am really happy to draw IDW’s original characters altogether with Sonic and his friends, as I had never imagined that I would draw these characters as official artwork,” Uekawa said in a release. “As with many IDW Sonic series fans, I personally love Tangle and Whisper, and I am very much looking forward to seeing their further adventures with Sonic, as well as seeing original characters in future issues!”Uekawa has been with Sonic Team since the late 1990s, serving as the lead behind the game's character designs since 1998's Sonic Adventure.

Other variant artists for the issue include Hernandez and Nathalie Fourdaine.

IDW announced last year, in conjunction with the official Sonic Twitter page, that they would be launching a new series in the wake of Archie Comics' cancellation of a series with the same name. Fast forward to this year and IDW launched their Sonic ongoing series in April from Ian Flynn and a rotating cast of artists.

“It’s been thrilling to be part of IDW’s run-away hit Sonic The Hedgehog," Flynn said in the release. "And I’m super-excited to spend more time with the brand-new fan favorites Tangle and Whisper!”

Read the full story here

#2 Robthe1st

Robthe1st

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 434 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

However....  It doesn't mean the original freedom fighters will be in it. And I don't read the IDW Comics anyway.

But if some of you are happy about this, then I don't mind at all ;)

#3 Quickster

Quickster

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 79 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

I for one am glad the Freedom Fighters are not appearing, at least for now. They are too overrated.

Off-topic: Congrats for 200 posts, FUS News Robot!

On-topic: Any clue as to when the annual is coming out? I can't wait to read it!

Hyped for the Sonic 2019 movie and the Mario 2022 movie!

Currently writing Chaos on Earth: A Sonic X Rewrite on FanFiction.net!

#4 RedAuthar

RedAuthar

The Spambot Killer.

• Admins
  • 38,500 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

March 2019

#5 Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben

Ain't No Party Like A Superkick Party

• Moderators
  • 13,486 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Evan Stanley is writing the Silver/Blaze one.

That one might be the best one of the 5

The Scribes, if anyone wants to join a growing community. Ask me if you want to know more.

“Some say that he is the only man in history to buy a DFS sofa when there wasn’t a sale on, and that his favourite boxing venue is Munich airport. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

“Some say that if you hold him in the wrong way he doesn’t work properly, and that just very recently he developed an irrational hatred of Rubens Barrichello. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. -Colossians 3:13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users