Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Sunnyfruit : (17 June 2019 - 09:07 AM)

Woah. I'd pay even more.

@  chief : (16 June 2019 - 02:49 PM)

I just spent way too much money for paper with words written on it

https://www.ebay.com...ordt=true&rt=nc

@  Wulfsbane : (15 June 2019 - 06:12 PM)

As long as it wasnt GSW or Lebron...

@  Shadow : (13 June 2019 - 09:34 PM)

The Raptors won the NBA!

@  Sunnyfruit : (12 June 2019 - 02:44 PM)

Uh... I like video games too, but this is too much

@  GamemasterAn... : (12 June 2019 - 06:01 AM)

...and everyone is freaking out over that reveal. Dear Gaia...the reaction of the people at the Nintendo Center in NYC. People were actually HUGGING each other over that reveal!

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:46 PM)

Banjo-Kazooie is coming home, lads

@  Wulfsbane : (11 June 2019 - 07:17 AM)

The E3 Nintendo Direct starts in 45 minutes

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:30 PM)

Oh we have controversial topic forum..Those have always existed. And I'm for that. Just keep personal user to user shit off the forums.

the Controversial topic thing would fall under "debate" now I guess. I had some good times in those forums with a few members.

@  chief : (10 June 2019 - 07:19 PM)

Yeah....I saw that...Blew game 6

@  Wulfsbane : (09 June 2019 - 07:35 PM)

Hey chief, we got a Game 7 on Wednesday

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:28 AM)

Not really pressed about it, so it's no biggie to me. I'm only here for the S3 comic at this point, and maybe continuing to post mine. It's just too dead around here, and people are either too lazy, too occupied, or too afraid to share opinions as if words from feedback or response are going to hop out of the screen and attack them or something.

I'm an old ass man.... :(

@  ShenFNWoo : (09 June 2019 - 09:19 AM)

They generally don't last long on forums where management isn't objective about running a forum. People generally don't have the restrain/discipline to not mod it. Someone's going to catch feelings, disregarding the thousand disclaimers on the front post of the section and still hit up the admins whining about the hurty things that mean man x said to them. And the admins will feel obliged to do something about it, when ignoring it is definitely an option.

Again, generally speaking, people want the good of things and not the bad or the drawbacks that come with it. It's why facebook and twitter have like buttons, but no dislike button. It's why youtube demonitizes wrongspeak. It's why forums ban people for private disputes between members despite the fact that there's every tool under the sun to stop a person from bothering them available to users. It's anti hate speech is considered a thing to uphold, when hate speech is free speech, no exceptions. It's why politics are a mess. For society, the message is clear, whine until you get your way, and the lowest common denominator being as loud as they are will set the precedent for everyone else despite able bodies. For all this acting like adults thing that society pushes, society at large doesn't expect anyone to actually BE one.

@  Shadow : (09 June 2019 - 07:56 AM)

Didn't we have a controversial/rant rave section of the forum at one point

@  chief : (08 June 2019 - 07:06 AM)

Lets try to keep any personal issues out of the shoutbox. Or forums all together.

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 June 2019 - 05:52 PM)

Nothing much. Just wanted to make sure a certain person didn't get the wrong idea about how it is between us. I don't forget certain details, and things don't change no matter how much time passes unless they show some willingness to want to fix things.

@  furrykef : (07 June 2019 - 05:34 PM)

I have no idea what's going on here.

@  ShenFNWoo : (07 June 2019 - 09:58 AM)

This will be my first time (without accident) speaking to you directly, so I want to make this perfectly clear: I have a strict policy on how to deal with people who block others without sufficient reason (aka running away from a zero conflict situation). We do not talk, we do not exchange ideas, and you are invisible to me possibly forever, depending on you. Communications with you in particular will reopen at a future time equivalent to the amount of time in which you've had me blocked thus far. In the mean time, I'll add you to my foe list, and/or manually disregard everything you say to me. Cheers! ^_^

@  Wulfsbane : (07 June 2019 - 06:24 AM)

They're pretty rabid

@  Wulfsbane : (07 June 2019 - 06:24 AM)

I mean have you seen some of his defenders?

Photo

NAME CHANGES *READ*

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

Ive noticed that some of you have been changing your names, and thats sweet and all. I mean hey this is a new chance to get a new ID, a new way of life... Anyways

If you have changed your name could you please post your old user ID and your new one in here. So everyone knows who you are? Sound good? Awesome!

#2 Momiji-kun

Momiji-kun

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

<-- Meta-knight. Momiji-kun is the name I use everywhere else, so I figured I'd use this as a chance to change to it.

But the real question is... who the hell are you, huh?
No HTML in sigs? What is this shit?

#3 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

I'm your mom..duh

#4 RaginRonic

RaginRonic

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

I'll sum this up by mathematics...ahem...

Ronic at old IPB borad=RaginRonic at new PHPbb board.

#5 Morgan

Morgan

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 3,509 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:06 PM

Hi, I'm MsFire. I was formerly known as Amy Magehog (2002), Lena (2003), Misdemeanor Alena (2003), Redline (2004)(or I think I used this username here), Mystified (2005), DxC (2007), Nyasia (2007), and now this. But to make it less complicated, my name is, has always been, and will always be Morgan. Howdy, y'all!

My current name comes from my initials MS and my fiery personality.

And a hope to put an end to my name changes. I haven't wanted to change it since I got this one since it's a sense of my identity, so this is very good!

#6 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:27 AM

Well 3 forums ago I went by the name of John. I changed it to John on the second, and then the third time I decided to go back to John. To save on confusion though you can all call me GrandMaster-Euro-Exchange-Rate-Kun for this new forum.

9:06

#7 Jim Doe

Jim Doe

Just Some Guy

• F3 Staff
  • 335 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:30 AM

I shall call you Buffy, the prettiest man on the interwebs!
Cheers!

#8 Momiji-kun

Momiji-kun

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:08 PM

John, you can't be a "-kun", only I can be a "-kun".
No HTML in sigs? What is this shit?

#9 John Roberts

John Roberts

It's a nativity scene, except nobody here is wise

• Admins
  • 7,063,002 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

I'll be the 'kunT' then.

9:06

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:49 AM

I was originally known as "SmaSh" on the first two boards for a good 4 ( ) years or so, then decided to change it merely because it no longer fits me? Names are temporary.

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:14 AM

*Sits in rocking chair and rocks* There was A time.......Looooooooooooooong ago....In 2003...I posted on the http://www.Lemmykoopa.com forum under the name "Cheatsy" (as in, the mario cartoons' Cheatsy koopa) Ahh, thoes were good times....We had peace. a GOLDEN UTOPIA of Mario goodness! (And the largest collection of "Fun" Fiction on the net! )but alas..That place has become a mere shell of it's former self as of late, they tell me...I've gonr by many names all over the net...but THIS!! Oh, THIS Shall be my name to end all names!

Beatles123!

....And there was much rejoicing.

#12 Xian Shade

Xian Shade

Professional Lurker

• Fellow FUSer
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE ("Beatles123":zrrcgqvd)
....And there was much rejoicing.

*lazy background cheering* yaaaaayyy.

Eh, I'm pretty much the same as I always have been. Lurker of the FUS boards, attempted mod of the RP section (when the board dried up, so did my request) and general normal fellow on FUS. I figure I don't wanna come to FUS one day and find it's not there...

...and wow... That's something I never expected to see. xD

Oh yeah, and I used to be a Master FUSer... or Silver Member... whatever it's called now.
"Bad robot ninjas have kidnapped the wildlife. Are you a fast enough Hedgehog to save the wildlife?" ~RScoKm
"I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio." ~Rodney Dangerfield
"My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying." ~Ed Furgol
"Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said." ~Mel Brooks
"Walruses are among the only mammals in the world that do not process liquid waste via a bladder organ. Once digested, liquid waste is absorbed through the lining of the small intestine and secreted through the skin." That's why people ignored Rotor." ~anonymous
"If there were a building that stood for grammatical integrity, your post would be the plane that crashed into it." ~ThePeaGuy
"NO! No summoning evil gods! Bad Mel!" ~Crais Sewell, Mimana Iyar Chronicle

• GUESTS

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:44 PM

Niether did alot of us, but meh.

#14 Guest_Rave_*

Guest_Rave_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

Old Board: Rave779
New Board: Rave

Yup. Surely no one knew it was me.

#15 chief

chief

An7imatt3r was here =p

• Admins
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:01 AM

I didnt... But that just goes to show you how much I pay attention

• GUESTS

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:17 PM

I'm still stiletto. Wouldn't want to give up that name, for as fairly common of a word it is I believe people are mostly too afraid of its association with high heels to choose it as a name. Thus it makes it easy to identify me.

• GUESTS

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:11 AM

Hi, I' was Sonic Maurice Hedgehog at the old boards...was forced to use Sonikku and M at the request of the registration telling me that Sonic Maurice Hedgehog was disallowed. xD

So yeah, just...making sure that people know...not like you folks knew me much to begin with.

#18 Guest_SAA_*

Guest_SAA_*
  • GUESTS

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:33 PM

Hay its SallyAliciaAcorn here. As you can see this is my new name. I glad to be back! Seems things are going well here. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• GUESTS

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

Well, on the old board, I was Frozen Mexico, then I had it changed to Vague Blood. I went with Keon XVII this time around because that's what I go by everywhere else, and I just like to have a little consistency.

#20 Deus.EXE

Deus.EXE

Fellow FUSer

• Fellow FUSer
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:13 AM

I was known as El NINO, also known as... THE NINO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users