Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Sandata : (26 July 2017 - 07:33 PM)

Can't sleep clowns will eat me

@  Dav246 : (26 July 2017 - 04:19 PM)

Thankyou.

@  Uncle Ben : (26 July 2017 - 01:52 PM)

In the FUS Project's Sea3on subsection there is a topic up for Chapter 7 that has more information on there.

@  Uncle Ben : (26 July 2017 - 01:51 PM)

As for the Animated project, I believe it's on hiatus for the time being or progress has been very slow.

@  Uncle Ben : (26 July 2017 - 01:51 PM)

Issue with Chapter 7 is that one of the artists had life and other circumstances that has prevented him from working on Sea3on. Chief is currently looking for another artist to help out and trying to get a good back-log of pages.

@  Dav246 : (26 July 2017 - 01:49 PM)

Hello. I'm a new member, but this is not the first time I have been here. I have read allot from the forums, and I have a few questions. First, what's the holdup on Chapter 7 of sea3on, and is there anything I can do to help. Second, I read allot about a planned fan made animated 3rd season of Satam, but it has been a while since anything has been posted. I wonder, how is the project going? Is it still a thing, or has been forgotten, put on hiatus, what? If it is on hiatus, why, and is there anything I can do to help?

@  PatrickButle... : (26 July 2017 - 07:23 AM)

Yea, I know B.W. doesn't respond to people on YouTube or Facebook, I wish he did, there are people like me that want to talk to him about Sonic SatAM or the comic. I liked his video on Archie Comics the other day, that is how I felt about Archie Comics.

@  PatrickButle... : (26 July 2017 - 07:20 AM)

Yea, I know that B.W. doesn't respond to pel

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 July 2017 - 04:30 PM)

Yeah, I took a look at a few of his vids. It seems he doesn't respond to anyone there either. Yeah, possibly mute him if you guys have that feature here on these boards.

@  Shadow : (25 July 2017 - 12:19 PM)

I've warned the guy plenty of times, and he never responds back to me when I tell him to please stop dumping his youtube videos everywhere. He might stop for a little while, but then he starts right back up a while later.

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 July 2017 - 08:41 AM)

Finally got that damned thing working

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 July 2017 - 08:41 AM)

Testing

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 July 2017 - 07:26 AM)

I think he's perfectly calm xD. What he needs to do is actually read what others are saying to him. It's like, if it doesn't exist in a video, it doesn't exist.

@  RaginRonic : (25 July 2017 - 06:52 AM)

Still, BWrosas needs to calm down about things, and stop making and posting videos whining whenever he doesn't get his frickin' way. I bet a lot of those here don't like having him force himself down others throats around here. =P

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 July 2017 - 05:40 AM)

And of course, with my bad verbalization lately getting worse, that last shout I made has subject confusion. Gotta love it -_-

@  ShenFNWoo : (25 July 2017 - 05:15 AM)

The suggestion RagingRonic made is the kind of kneejerk reaction that no free forum should ever employ (I say this without the added pun, I swear, it just rolled off the tongue). At best it would just be a good idea to mute him if he's not going to even consider anything anyone's saying. I kinda get that he has some mental problems.

@  Shadow : (25 July 2017 - 01:26 AM)

I had to keep merging his topics into one place since he would keep making separate topics to drop his youtube vlogs, but he keeps ignoring my requests I made in the past.

@  RaginRonic : (24 July 2017 - 10:34 PM)

Then terminate BWRosas account here and IP ban him from both this forum and the FUS main site. If he won't do what he's told, then he shouldn't be allowed to use this site for any purpose. It may be unconstitutional, but to hell with it. =P

@  chief : (24 July 2017 - 09:36 PM)

Ive been guilty of that myself...posting videos. But thats all bwrosas does. anywhere.

@  chief : (24 July 2017 - 09:34 PM)

We looked at it before and with the way IPB did things its either remove it from the forum completely, including the shout box...or just leave it

146_G.png

146_G.png